0.01

Chapter one

Luke and Michaels outfits on the top/side.

Sorry for any mistakes
////

Luke

Spending the first day of the summer holidays perched behind a rock at the beach watching two mega hot surfers wasn't how I was planning on spending it but hey I wasn't complaining.

"Mikey look look at them there so hot and they surf" I squealed he looked up at me unamused that I had interrupted his reading "Oh surfers really I wouldn't guessed from the surfboards and the wetsuits" he snorted going back to reading his book.

Me and Michael were completely different in personalities Im really fucking awkward and have to hide behind rocks when I see someone I find attractive because i would probably make a fool out of myself.

Michael on the other hand well e sarcastic and sassy and a major bookworm, the only book I've read was the Hungary caterpillar. I've never really seen Michael with a crush on anyone hopefully we can both find love this summer who knows.

The only thing me and Michael had in common was our taste in music and the fact that we both crossdress.

"You're so mean to me, will you just look at them admire their asses with me... Something?" I whined.

He sighed before putting his book down and looking at them "oh wow great really" he said dryly Before picking his book back up.

I huffed crossing my arms "I hate you" I grumbled picking up some sand and flicking it on his legs "I want ice cream" I whined he looked up putting his book in his bag before standing up.

"Come on blondie were going to the ice cream truck" he said already walking away "Wait Michael you're blond too" I pointed out.

"Shut up Luke"

//////

We had just gotten ice cream after arguing over weather mint choc chip is better then vanilla which vanilla is clearly better. As we were walking away someone's surfboard smacked into my back sending me and my ice cream on the floor.

"Oh god I'm so sorry" I felt arms wrap around me to lift me up, I turned to see hot surfer guy and his friend.

I stared at him with wide eyes "Uh... Um hi..llo" God in could I be anymore awkward.

"I was gonna say hi but then changed my mind and said hello instead" I said playing with my fingers trying to ignore Michael sniggering.

The boy was just smiling wide at me baring dimples and all "Well princess I'm Ashton and this is my friend Calum" he said smirking as he was pointing to the dark haired boy who was gaping at Michael who looked more interested in his ice cream more than anything.

I saw him looking at me expectantly "Oh I'm Luke and this is my friend Michael" I said pointing to the boy who was now looking over to a group of boys who were blatantly checking me and him out.

I could see he was uncomfortable and so was I So I grabbed his arm "Um we should get going nice meeting you" I waved to them.

"Wait"

I turned around "There's a beach bonfire tonight at 7 will you be there" he asked winking as his friend still starting at Michael like the sun shines out of his ass.

I nodded before smiling at him and waking away trying to sway my hips but I just ended up tripping as soon we got far enough away I squealed "This is the best night ever"

//////

Michael

"This is the worst night ever"Luke complained from his bedroom floor surrounded by a like a million skirts and dresses.

In the time it had taken Luke to do his make up I had done mine straightened my hair and got dressed I was wearing a white knee length dress which made me look even shorter then I was, with white sandals and to finish it off a white flower crown.

I slipped a book into my bag secretly knowing if Luke saw he would make me take it out, because i I ended up being bored which I know I will be I could just read.

"Mikey help me" he whines "No can do princess" I teased as he blushed "fuck you"he said looking up at me since the first time since i came out of his bathroom after getting ready, I hated changing in front of anyone even Luke.

"Damn Michael" he said looking me up and down "Trying to impress someone?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Like who"I scoffed scowling "I don't know maybe Ashton's friend Calum" he teased.

"What the fuckboy who looked this he was gonna eat me, no thanks I'll pass" I snorted.

He was kinda cute though.

"Eat you out" Luke smirked I groaned "How many times do I have to flush you before you go away" I grumbled

"Anyway get dressed you lanky turd" Luke was only 2 inches taller than me but still it was fun to tease him.

It was six forty five when Luke was finally ready he had on a black crop top with a white skirt that went mid thigh and some white converse.

"How the hell are we even getting there?" I asked

"Jack" he stated ah yes one of Luke's majorly hot brothers I didn't have a crush on him or anything he was just mega hot.

/////

We arrived at the beach and my first thought was wow, there's a shit ton of people here.

I looked over at Luke who's eyes were skimming through the crowd.

"Hey" a voice behind us greeted we both turned see Calum "Uh I didn't get to properly introduce myself before but uh yeah hi" he rambles nervously maintaining eye contact with me the whole time.

"Well I can see you too are getting along I'm going to get a drink" Luke mumbles before walking away.

I tried to protest but he had already gone leaving me with Calum.

"So..." He said "Um do you... Do you Want to get a drink or something thing" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh no I just want to go sit over there and read" I told him "You brought a book to a beach party" he said amused.

I glared at him "Yeah you have a problem with that" I said crossing my arms.

"No no no I just think it's cute" he winked.

Do not blush, do not blush!

"Um do you mind if I come with you" he asked

"I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me not listening" I told him already walking away swaying my hips and obviously doing a better job than Luke as I heard a sharp intake of breath then the sound of someone rushing to follow me.

/////

So thats first chapter of wetsuits done and Michaels so damn sassy and Luke's a turd but hey I hope you liked it.

Vote and comment ❤︎