Todoroki, observant as always, asked, "What were you saying, Haruki?"

Mina seemed puzzled, asking, "Hmm? What are you talking about?"

Meanwhile, Midoriya cursed internally at the close call.

Akari explained, "He's in a bad mood."

Midoriya added with a forced grin, "Yeah, I stole his food today."

Jirou teased, "You fiend."

Ayoyama chimed in with his unique flair, "How un sparkly!"

Bakugo, unimpressed, retorted, "What the hell does that even mean? You're always yapping about sparkles and shit."

Ayoyama just disappeared into the shadows. Bakugo grumbled some complaints, and the kids tried their best to ignore him.

In the midst of the banter, Sero raised an eyebrow, curious about Haruki's earlier slip.

"So, Haruki, what were you saying about the new English teacher?"

Haruki nervously chuckled, attempting to downplay it, "Oh, nothing much. Just getting used to her style, you know?"

Todoroki, still intrigued, persisted, "It sounded like there was more to it. Is there something we should know?"

Midoriya, quick on his feet, intervened, "Nah, it's just a little inside joke between us. Nothing serious."

Mina, always up for some gossip, added, "Inside joke? Spill the tea, Haruki!"

Haruki glanced at Midoriya, who discreetly signaled him to change the subject. Trying to lighten the mood, he said, "Well, you know, it's just typical school stuff. Nothing juicy, sorry."

Bakugo, uninterested in the conversation, muttered, "Whatever, just keep it down. Some of us are trying to relax."

The group continued chatting for a little longer, but Itona and Midoriya realized that had to leave to go to their mission. Normally, before a mission, the kids leave an hour early to meet with the ministry and get a brief overview.

Midoriya and Haruki casually announced, "We've got to head out, guys."

The class exchanged glances, Kaminari couldn't help but ask, "Leaving again, Midoriya? What's the deal?"

Midoriya sighed, realizing he had to do this carefully. "Just some personal stuff, you know? Nothing to worry about."

Bakugo raised an eyebrow. "Personal stuff? You always pull this crap, Deku."

Haruki, trying to ease the tension, added, "It's not a big deal, seriously. We have to catch and event, so we'll catch up with you later."

Kirishima nudged Bakugo, "Let them go, man. They've got their own stuff."

Sero shrugged, "Alright, if you say so. But you better not be up to anything weird."

As Midoriya and Haruki made their exit, the class kind of just stood in silence.

Then Mina spoke up

"Oh my gosh, did you see that?!"

Uraraka chuckled, "See what, Mina?"

"Midoriiiya! And Haruki! Did you guys feel the tension in the air? They are totally doing something mischievous "

Jirou rolled her eyes, "Mina, you're exaggerating. They're probably just going somewhere together."

Hagakure, intrigued, chimed in, "that sounds cool. What if we followed them?"

Akari, panicking, tried to convincingly stop them. "woah woah how about we just let them be..?"