Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife

Start from the beginning

'I don't know what I did in my past life, I don't know what I've done in my second to receive this much pain but I can't take it anymore...I can't handle it... all my... hopes are broken (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Running, Running'

'I was naive that everything would change if I came here but all I've been was a fool...there was no place for me, I have no family...no one by my side...it's scary and cruel...I don't want to go back!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'So let me go!!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Thud'

'Stumble'

"Ack!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

Yeretzy had tripped with her bottom dress hem falling on the dirt cold floor with silent raging tears falling down her crying eyes.

'I want to give up...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Grrrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

Just as faith would have it she could not leave this world in peace.

The sea dragon that she left behind had now grabbed a hold of the back of her dress.

She and it were making eye contact.

And that sea dragon was quite very furious.

'Widen'

She had been surprised by its sudden appearance but what else?

'Close'

She closed her eyes as if giving up on life.

As if she had finally accepted death.

'It's better this way...I will finally rest' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

......

Alexandre couldn't take the image of Yeretzy's pleading face to be left alone.

It was an image he could not describe only feel as if they were ripping his heart apart.

It was the first time he had ever seen her this defeated, this unwilling.

Each time he looked at her only a golden shimmering sunshine surrounded her bright smiling face.

He knew each time they met, all those times she smiled at him and acted as if she was happy.

Those two were only lies.

She smiled at him as if she wasn't hurting herself.

If he had asked before then would have it been different?

He wondered what she had gone through but could he really ask?

Was he even allowed to?

In fact, had she ever been comfortable with him? With anyone?

Why if she was so scared...so scared of him would she still stick by his side?

"GROWLL!" (Sea Dragon, growling)

'Widen'

His thoughts had come to a halt as his eyes widened at the loud sea dragon growl.

"Huh? What the hell is with that?!" (Henfry, yelled)

Henfty another of his paladins that had been chasing behind Alexander had yelled as he looked up at the sky.

"That sound is definitely-!!" (Terrance, yelled)

Even Terrance had caught up as he too looked up above finally seeing what they were all looking up.

"What the hell??!! That's the Madam!!" (Terrance, yelled)

And right flying up above was the Sea Dragon monster grabbing a hold of Yeretzy.

This Sea Dragon could fly but the cave it resided in was not of a perfect height enough to fly since it had to lean a little down so its head would not hit the cave ceiling.

Therefor it was unable to move with so much freedom but it turns out this one was definitely up in the air now.

'Grit'

Alexander looked up at the sea dragon and Yeretzy as he gritted his teeth.

He couldn't understand what the hell was happening right now but one thing was for sure.

'Pass'

'Widen'

"HEY ALEXANDER!!" (Terrance, yelled)

There was no way in hell he was going to let her go.

Only the yelling voice of Terrance was heard in complete shock and panic at the man who had passed him running at an incredibly fast speed with the sword in his hand.