Radio killed the video star

Start from the beginning

Reporter: Mr. Vox! What are your thoughts about the new extermination deadline?

Vox: My dear people! We at VoxTek Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation. And now, with this new oncoming threat, we are shifting our focus, to your protection. We are pleased to announce...VoxTek Angelic Security is coming soon! Trust us, with YOUR safety.

Vox uses his left eye to hypnotize the crowd the same way as his consumers.

Manager: Uh sir, when did we begin working on Angelic Security?

Vox: Thirty seconds ago. Try to get that bitch Carmilla on the books and cancel all my appointments today. I have a fire to put out upstairs.

He then morphs his body into electricity and generates itself into the security camera on the wall.

In Velvette's studio. The staff cleans everything up as she looks to four designers holding up dresses to show her.

Velvette: Ugh. No. Unacceptable. You're fired. What is this? WRIST RUFFLES?! Is this 1750?! Burn it like the witches who wore it!

As she sends the designer away, Vox appears next to her.

Vox: Velvette! I can see you're busy. Tell me, where's our hot-headed friend now?

Velvette: Up in his room, waiting for a flat-faced prince to calm him down!

Vox: And uh, what's got him so out of sorts today?

Velvette: Who knows?! But he tore up my best model! And you know, the show can't wait for that unlucky bitch to pull herself back together! Melissa! Get over here!

Melissa gets onto the platform, and Velvette uses her overlord powers to change her outfit one after another until she spots the one she wants.

Velvette: No. No. Hideous. I want to die. Eww. Yes! That's the one.

Vox: Ahh, looks like you have everything under control here.

Velvette: Of course, I do! Fuck you! (flips him off) Now shoo! Take care of the piss baby!

Vox goes upstairs and is greeted by two moth demons who open the door for him. Once he enters. he finds Valentino sitting on his couch surrounded by a fog of red smoke. When Val notices Vox, he sits up with fury in his eyes

Valentino: Fucking FINALLY! [throws drink] Kitty! Another drink!

The Robo Fizzie next to him nods as it quickly heads off screen and re-appears with the drink.

Valentino: Ugh! Can you believe what that piece of shit did? THE UNGRATEFUL WHORE!!!

As he speaks, he tosses the drink at Vox, who moves away making the drink, hits the door, and shatters on the floor.

Vox: Uh, which whore are we talking about this time?

Valentino gets up and walks up to him, and walks  past him.

Valentino: Fucking Angel Dust! Who the hell else would I be talking about?! That fucking SLUT walked out on me! ME! I fucking made him!Without me, he's just a bag of meat with some mildly entertaining holes.

Vox walks a little way away uncomfortably.

Vox: Oh! Angel quit?

Valentino: NO! He didn't fucking quit! It's worse! He MOVED!!!

As he says that, he tosses Vox's phone to the wall making it shatter in half.

Valentino: He thinks he can just walk in here, work, and then go home somewhere else? Can you FUCKING believe that?!?!?!?! *walks to closet* He thinks he can run off and shack up with Lucifer's BIMBO daughter!