Radio killed the video star

Start from the beginning

Y/N blew a raspberry.

Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck.

Niffty: Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~

Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.

Alastor: Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you.

Sir Pentious: I attacked you literally last week.

Alastor cocks his head.

Sir Pentious: We've done battle, like... 20 times.

Alastor: Well, you must have been really bad at this.

Sir Pentious: Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal.

Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder.

Niffty: Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?

Alastor: Oh, nobody important.

- - - -

Meanwhile at Vees' headquarters. A large crowd is in front of a store as they watch an advertisement on the tvs facing the window showing off a spy drone.

Ad: New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes, Peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish. VoxTek! Trust us with your money!

Crowd immediately enters the store and stampedes out with boxes with voyeur scopes. then cuts to random people watching their computers laptops and phones, and reveals their eyes signifying the work of hypnosis.

Ad: This week's episode of "Yeah, I Fucked Your Sister, So What?" is brought to you by VoxTek. Trust us with your entertainment!

Shifts to tapping fingers as we enter a large room with tvs showing off numerous consumers as "trust us" repeats and overlaps. electricity courses as Vox stands up from his chair laughing maniacally from his viewer's consumerism.

Vox: Muhahaha! Now that's good television!

Suddenly his screen-face shifts to reveal an icon of Velvette, another one of them Vees, signifying she's calling, with a clown horn ringtone. Vox courses the call from his screen to his hands his hand via his electric powers and transfers it to one of his many screens to reveal Velvette in her studio, her hair into a large ponytail. Vox then sits down on his chair.

Vox: Hello there, Velvette! How are you this hellish morning?

Velvette: Oh, cut the shit, Vox. I need you up here now!

Vox looks to one of his screens as he gets his coffee cup and drinks from it.

Vox: Whatever could be the problem, my dear?

Velvette: Your little boy toy is wrecking my apartment, while I'm trying to pull together a show and-

Vox could see several workers running and screaming, and objects being tossed, as Valentino was heard cussing.

Valentino: FUCKING BITCH!

Velvette: Just get your ass here! NOW! Damn it, Valentino!

The call ends, and Vox's smile fades away as he gets up sighing, fixing up his bowtie.

Vox: Oh god. Here I go, Valentino. Just another fucking day with Val. Hey hey hey. Fuck my life.

Vox then walks up to a platform, which rises up.

He soon got off the elevator. Vox sighing, and putting on a smile for a crowd of reporters that overlap one another before pointing their microphones to him.