My blood boiled when I heard him call her that. I grabbed him by the throat and squeezed his throat until his face turned white.

"Don't you fucking dare talk about her. Don't even fucking think about her if you don't want to feel the pain thousand time worser then I had plan."

I let go of his throat, and he starts couching before he can get his breath back. I kick him on the stomach, and he falls on to the floor with the chair he is tied to.

His scream of pain is feeding the beast inside me.

I walk to him and starting kicking him again and again and again, till I was sure he broke a few of his ribs and his face was bloody.

He is still tied to the chair. I clutch down, pull him by his hair, and punch him, and the blood starts flowing from his mouth and nose.

I step back and order one of the men to pull his chair up. He starts couching when they pull his chair, and blood comes out of his mouth.

''K-kill me. I-I know y-you are going t-to kill m-me. W-w-why are you wasting y-your time.'' He shutter.

I put my hand out, and Marcus put a gun in it. I walk toward him, pull his head up by his hair, and put the gun in his mouth after removing the safety.

He looks into my eyes; he is the brave one. He is trying to hide his fear, but it is there. I can see it. He closes his eyes, thinking that I am going to pull the trigger and kill him.

How cute of him to think it would be that easy!

I laughed, but it had no humor in it. It was dark, cold and filled with madness.

I pull the gun out of his mouth, and his eyes open. Before he can open his stupid mouth again, I shoot both of his back hands. He screamed in pain and tears are start falling from his eyes.

''Do you really think I will end your pathetic life that easily?'' I chuckled again and shook my head.

I go toward the table in one of the corners. It held weapons that were used for torture.

I take the knife, tarn around, and look at him.

''P-please s-stop; I w-won't ever touch a-any other women again; please just stop.''

''Oh, I know you will not.'' I said and walked toward him, put the knife on his cheek, pressed it down until it cut his skin and blood started coming out, and dragged it down to his jaw, leaving a deep cut behind, and put it under his chin and made him look up.

''And do you know how I know it.''

''Because you had to stay alive to ever do that again'' With that, I started cutting the flesh on his arm and thigh.

After the first cut, the screams started. It felt so good.

''P-p-please, p-please, p-lease stop. I-I-I beg y-you; please, s-stop.'' He was crying.

This continued for hours, and with his every scream, I remembered how Vivian had screamed last night in her sleep. With every blood drop that fell from his body, it reminded me of how her tears had fallen from her eyes.