chapter 1

Olivia pov

" Damn it " I cursed under my breathe as someone mercilessly stepped on my foot, to say I am annoyed is an understatement , damn airports ,I hate them . Entering an airport always feels like I'm surrendering my sanity for the next few hours, let's just say I was not a fan of all the noise that comes with it, and let's not forget the suffocating crowds, luckily I was not one to travel much,the last time I had been on a plane was six months ago when my boss force me to attend a meeting with in him in Canada.

This time around ? well I'll admit my best friend Tina whom I'd not seen physically for two good years sweet talked me into it, she was very persistent, even going as far as buying the ticket for me without my knowledge.

And I guess at the end she'd won me over with the cutest puppy dog eyes and charming smile during our video call four days ago, so here I was pushing my way through the bustling terminal of the LA airport, clutching my medium size suitcase and phone, my handbag pressed under my armpit .

"Ahh fuck! " I cursed loudly this time when I was rudely shoved, nearly falling on my butt, somehow managing to stay on my feet,I look up to find people giving me disapproving looks, an old lady was even glaring at me.

That's great! now I've managed to draw bad attention to myself, how depressing.

Deciding to play it cool, I smirked smugly, holding my head up high, and once again started to squeeze my way to the exit, away from these irritating people. I definitely disliked crowds even more now.

Releasing a breathe I didn't know I was holding when I made it outside, My eyes quickly scanned the crowd. Some are holding out cardboards and clipboards with name written on it, I frowned when I didn't spot the familiar face of Tina, she'd messaged me about waiting for me outside.

Unconsciously biting on my lower lip I glanced down at my phone, about to call her ,when I heard a familiar excited squeal. Looking up I caught sight of my best friend Christina and her boyfriend Justin, who also happen to be my other best friend.

"Hey, there she is!" Tina exclaimed, waving enthusiastically as I approached with a wide smile.

Tina rushed forward, meeting me halfway, and before I knew it, we had jumped into a giant, bone-crushing hug.

"oh my God, Liv I can't believe you're here , I've missed you so much! " she squealed in my ear.

" I missed you too! " I laughed, gently patting her back.

" Bitch ,you look amazing ! "Tina gushed pulling back to take in my appearance grinning widely "seriously, I can't believe how hot you look, not that you looked any less before,you know what I mean ? oh and your hair's longer "

"Oh, please, I'm just trying to keep up with you, Tina. I mean, have you seen yourself? All tanned, you're literally glowing!" I half teased, my grin mirroring hers. I've always thought she was so pretty, with her silky blond hair beautifully framing her gorgeous face. Her big brown eyes, straight nose, and plump, pouty lips added to her allure, and with those mile-long legs... too bad she didn't pursue a modeling career.

"Oh, shut up!" Tina said, giving me a playful glare, and we erupted into a fit of laughter, embracing one another again. "But seriously, Liv, we're so glad you're here. We're all going to have so much fun."

I beamed at her, then turned my attention to Justin's tall figure, who now stood beside Tina with a familiar grin on his face. "Hey, Justin ," I greeted, returning his warm smile with a broad one of my own. "Long time no see."