I texted my babe, I do love Haley, but I'm with Tera. Let me fill you in. Well, Pablo is my uncle, and lowkey, Yasmin is my baby sister. He bailed us out first.Yasmin is on her own mission. To get Isabella back.Uncle Pablo knew about Tera because he can figure out people's weakness's. I guess Tera is Roc's weakness. Anyways, that's how me and Tera met. She's Roc's distraction for me to 1 rape Haley then kill that baby, that should be mine. And then, after my baby is born, I'm gonna take it how with me and Tera, She won't even know her real mom exsisted after Tera kill her.

Best plan ever right?

Me: H is on her way home now, LEAVE

Babe: Aight.

Roc p.o.v

As we were talking Tera got a text, she whipped her tears real fast and walked out. The hell? I shrugged it off. About 5 min after she left Hay stormed in the house. She looked at me and cried more and stormed to our room.

"Haley?"

Hay p.o.v

Before I went home I stopped at a gas station and called Ash, she always gave me advice. She told me to tell him. But I don't know how. I kissed the enemy and enjoyed it. How do you tell your fiance that, huh? I got home.

When I looked at Roc I cried more. I stormed to our room and into the bathroom. I quickly texted Prod to watch Issy for the night. She didn't need to here or see this. He agreed and I started the shower. I need to clear my head. I locked the door and Roc banged on it. I sat in shower and let the warm smooth water run down my back.

How do I tell him? How do I tell him? How do I tell him?

Okay, maybe I'll be like this, Hey baby, Ricardo kissed me today, want spaghetti?

Nahh

Okay Roc, Um, today Ricardo kissed me and I enjoyed it... Hell no

Okay okay, umm... Roc, Ricardo kissed me, don't be mad. I love you.

Nah, he gone break this marrage shit off so fast...

I just sat her and cried until I realized no more tears were coming out. Just the water from the shower. I stepped out and realized it was 9 pm. Damn, when did I get in here?

I unlocked the door after drying off. Roc was laying on the edge of the bed sleep he must've took a shower in the guest room. He was only in hid boxers. I guess he was waiting on me. I threw on some boyshorts and tank top and got in bed.

I tapped Roc shoulder and he crawled into bed. He wrapped hid arms around my waist. As I was dozing off he started tracing circles on my outer thigh.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Yea right. You only trace my thigh unless your horny or thinking."

"I have something to tell you.."

"Me too. You go first."

"Well uh, my sister is out of jail. She came and visited me." I knew she was out so that wasn't a surprise."She's not suppose to be out. Until next year. She told me someone bailed her. But she won't tell me."

Some one bailed her? Hmm." Wow, thats interesting." I sat up. " don't be mad okay, I love you and only you."

"Uh, Okay." He wrapped his arms around my waist and scooted his body between my legs laying hid head down on my lap. He's making this harder.

"Well, I bumped into Ricardo today at the store." He sat up in between my legs making our position awkward.

"What?!"

"He kept harassing me. He told me he loved me, I told him I loved you and I asked why he was out. He said his uncle bailed him. Then I told him to leave and before I got in the car he"

"he what?" I heard the anger in his voice.

"K-kissed me." I cried again.

"What!!" He hugged me. "Its okay, baby, you had it worse than me."

"But the ironic thing is " I sniffled." Why did they approach us on the same day. How come Tera left before I came?"

"Hmm, I don't know." We laid back and thought about it. This sounds too good to be true.

~Next Morning.~

Jojo p.o.v

I woke up and brushed my teeth. I noticed Prod and Issy wasn't in here. I walkef downstairs. Nobody wad on the couch.

I looked in the basement to only see Prod.

"Prodigy!!" I yelled. He jumped up.

,"W-What?!"

"Were's Issy?"

"On the couch" he yawned.

"She's no where!!" We ran upstairs. "Issy, Stop playing." I said, we were looking every where.

I finally noticed this white envelope. "Prod, c-come here." He rushed in.

I opened the envelope and it read...

"thanks for watching her, y'all made her feel at home, but now she needs to be with her REAL mommy. - Yasmin"

I immediatley ran upstairs grabbed my knife and phone. I ran outside and got in the car with Prod. We drove straight to H&R's house.

Good their home.

Prod banged on the door. About 5x hard.

"Whats the fuck wrong with you nigga!" Roc yells. He looked tired.

Prod pushed his way through and so did I. "G-get Haley down here." I demanded.

"She's sleep wh-"

"Nigga get her down here!" Me and Prod yelled. He slugged his way back up stairs to get her. After about 10min they came down.

I guess they brushed their teeth. "Now what is you waking us up at 9 am for?!" Roc asked.

"Wait babe, y'all, wheres Issy?" She soon realized.

I handed her the envelope. "This is what I saw when I woke up."

After they read the note Roc fist bald, Haley's eyes watered."That son of a bitch!" Roc punched the wall.

"I don't even know how she got in!" I exclaimed.

"Issy is hella smart. She only shows us it.. She knew how to unlock the door at age 4."

"Buut! Issy knows better than to go with her. We tried to bring Issy to see her trifling ass but Issy refused to even step out this house to see her!

Roc p.o.v

I was sooo heated at this point. This lady stole my child from me. I can't call the cops because I don't even know where she is. I punched another hole in the wall.

"Roc, calm down."

"I'm sorry, but I can't , my baby girl is out there in this world with some sick monster."

"Wait, Roc, do you know her last name?" Jojo asked

"Yea, uh, Ford." Haley snapped her head at me.

"Ford?! Do you know who else has that last name?" I don't know why she trippen over the last name Ford like she didn't know that.

"No, Who?"

"Ricardo.." I froze in time. Are you fucking kidding me, that's her brother?! Come to think of it, they do look a like. Duuuude, I'm so pissed! If I wasn't thinking with my dick I would've noticed! I punched another wall and walked out the house.

I was so heated it wasn't even funny at this point. I just walked and walked...

I saw this little girl with this lady in a hoodie. Issy? I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around. "Oh, I'm sorry I thought you were my little girl.." I walked away awkwardly.

I need Issy back.