He can tell me, I asked him so many times, Karin said.

Sometimes we can't or maybe we don't want to talk about it, Hinata said.

Why?? Sai asked relating it to his situation as well.

When you get hurt you make a wall around you and when someone's lovable touch cracks that, you carve for more love but also want to save yourself from getting hurt again. You think you might be using that person but you can't do anything because you're desperate to be loved but still scared. You're in so much pain but just can't talk about that, Hinata said and everyone looked at her.

Sasuke is in pain, Karin said being upset.

I'm just saying, he has his reasons he doesn't want to talk about or maybe he likes someone else, Hinata said.

Sasuke doesn't even talk to other girls, if Sasuke is upset I'll find it out only then I can see him smiling again, Karin said.

Wow!! You're smart, Hinata, help me too, Sai said.

What!! Help me too!!! You just come with me let's get something to eat for us, Naruto said.

No, we got an angel from God to fulfil our unrequited love, Sai said dramatically.

He's gone crazy because he didn't get the chance to meet her, Naruto said.

What!! You shouldn't stop meeting her at this crucial time, she might have started thinking about you and your proposal, Karin said.

I'm scared what if she said no, Sai said.

So what if she rejects you, at least you'll get an answer, Hinata said.

Yeah, she is right, rejection hurts but what can we do?? We can't get rejected all the time just like her, Naruto said looking at Karin.

Shut up!! And don't talk to your sister-in-law like this, Karin said hitting his head.

You two leave, I have to talk to her alone, Karin said.

About what?? Naruto asked.

It's a girly chit-chat that I couldn't have with you two, Karin said taking Hinata's hand with her.

So Hinata?? What about you? Do you like someone, Karin asked trying to make a way for Naruto.

No, I don't, Hinata said totally uninterested.

You might be thinking I'm such a loser getting rejected by someone but still simp for him, Karin said.

No, it's not like that I guess you're quite brave with your feelings not everyone has the guts to tell someone that you like them, Hinata said.

Can I say something?? Hinata asked

Friends don't ask they just say whatever they want to say without thinking much, Karin replied and Hinata smiled.

I'm sorry for saying this but maybe you should understand if anyone rejects you, you should accept it and move on, it's not like you won't get anyone else in your life, Hinata said.

I don't want anyone else, it's Sasuke and only Sasuke, Karin said.

I know, it's hard to let go of the person you love so much but Karin, you said he rejected you so many times so you should at least have some self-respect and leave him, Hinata said.

Listen, you've just said he might be in so much pain and can't talk about it and now you're saying I should leave him, Karin said.

I'm just being practical and telling you this as a friend, there must be these two possibilities so we can find out whether he is hiding something or seriously doesn't like you, Hinata said.

How can we?? Karin asked and Hinata shrugged her shoulder.

I don't know, Hinata said.

I guess, I know, can you help me with this?? Karin asked with an insane smile and Hinata nodded reluctantly.

Hinata thinks of them as real friends and she is just worried about Karin if she gets hurt because of Sasuke so she is ready to help her move on from this unrequited love.

*******************
What did you want to ask me?? Sasuke asked and Hinata was at a loss of words.

Actually...Sir, I wanted to ask you, How can I start preparing for a Judge's exam, I was confused and Naruto said his brother is a lawyer and he could be a help to guide me, sorry to be a bother, Hinata said thinking what the hell is she doing for their friendship.

It's ok, Naruto told me that you're his friend and wanted advice regarding this but I guess it's your first year so you should focus on your exams first to know how the law works exactly, Sasuke said.

They started talking and When Sasuke drank the juice they ordered he passed out.

Karin spiked their drink but she didn't expect Sasuke to pass out so she called Naruto for help.

what you have done exactly, Naruto asked after reaching there as fast as he could.

Actually, I spiked his drink so I could ask why he didn't like me but he passed out, Karin said with a nervous smile and Naruto stared at her with confusion.

What!! Haven't seen any drama where people talk about their hearts after getting drunk, Karin said.

Karin, you're crazy, Naruto said laughing.

I know this very well, now tell me what should we do with them?? Karin asked.

Them??

Naruto asked and Karin indicated him to look at the other side.

Hinata.....

Naruto said looking at the person who was dancing on the floor.

**************************

What secret does Sasuke have?

Vote comment and share.

Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊