Chapter 2: Like A Broken Recorder

Hiya!! Cheyenne here again!! I just wanted to thank you guys for reading Chapter 1, although I seem to have silent readers :)? Haha, don't be shy. Comment if you like the story below!! Anyway, here's Chapter 2, where the girls visit Perrie and a cheeky charming lad checks how Zayn's doing. PS for those who are Swifties, I'm sorry about this chapter. I hate Haylor and is it actually weird that I ship Harry with his ex more than Haylor?Anyway, you'll understand when you read the chapter. Love you guys! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Perrie's door is opened but the rockstar was too weak to see who it was. A small head pokes out of the door.

   "Perrie?" a small female voice. "Perrie, it's me. You okay?" The door is opened a little bit more.

 "I'm amazing, Jade," Perrie replies hoarsely, still unmoving. "I brought Leigh and Jesy with me." Aaawww, how friendly.

   "Hey, Pezz. We, er, heard everything last night outside. All of us did," Leigh-Anne says weakly. Gosh, Perrie's a mess.

   "He looked so vulnerable, the poor guy," Jesy shakes her head as the girls sat beside the youngest member.

    The 19 year-old scoffs, "Who do you think's really vulnerable, me or him?"

   "D'you wanna eat something?" Jade changes the subject, rubbing her best friend's shoulder.

   Perrie merely sighs, "Just...anything's fine. Just let me sleep first," she shifts to another side and her eyes land on her phone. "And please put my phone away until I need it or he's not contacting me anymore."

   Jade sighs as she carefully places Perrie's phone in her pajama pocket. "We'll come back later, okay?" She and the girls stand up after a weak nod from the blonde-free lady, knowing really well that she needs her sleep.

   The girls cast one sympathetic look at the already sleeping figure before closing the door in the most silent way possible.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

   "Tell me they aren't true! I dare you."

   "Shut UP, Zayn! This is you!"

   "Did you sleep with her? Yes or no?"

   "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME YOU SLEPT WITH HER, ZAYN MALIK?! WHY?!"

   "You are not the only one f-feeling so m-much p-pain, Zayn!"

   "If you love me, prove it!"

   "YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SHAGGED HER! YOU BANGED HER!"

  Her words hurt Zayn so much. "No! Don't you even try touching me!"

   Another tear. He doesn't rub it away. He lets the tears fall like a waterfall.

   "Don't touch me! Don't call me names! Don't call me Pezz, Pezza, love, baby, don't even call me your favorite pet name anymore!"

   Her words replayed in Zayn's brain like a broken recorder. Worst part is that those that hurt him so hard kept replaying. When she told him not to touch her, not to call her his 'Badgurl', to prove her he loves her, to be honest and just confess.

   "Don't come to me until you've cleaned yourself, you've cleaned this stupid fling, and when you're ready to say you love me again!"

   Those words hit him the most. His heart was deteriorating without her. He was aching to kiss her senseless and to just laugh with her.