🎠Chapter Three🎠

Start from the beginning

Before Kira can chain Liam's hands, Liam breaks free and knocks Scott back," Let me try, he'll listen to me," I said. "No way he'll hurt you," Scott says." No, he won't. He could never hurt me," I say softly.

Kira backs up and Scott stays nearby," Liam it's Tess," I say softly and Liam looks up at me." I'm right here," I say soothingly. Liam looked at Scott and Kira." Hey ignore them, it's just you and me Liam like it's always been," I said softly getting closer to him.

"I know you are angry and very scared," I say gently. I grabbed his clawed hands softly and I smiled softly at him.

"Do you remember when you were little and you had your first outburst of anger and I told you I'd never leave you alone and I'll always hold you when you are angry," I said.

Liam looks at my eyes, "Do you remember what I said to you?" I said softly." You said I'm right here, you and I are all we have and I won't leave you, "Liam says calming down.

"That's right, you need to sit here, I'll stay with you and I'll keep you here in my arms," I said sitting by his side and Liam sat down with me.

Liam leaned into my side and he fell asleep. I laid him down softly." He should sleep for you," I tell Scott and Kira."I'm gonna head outside I need five minutes to myself," I said softly smiling at the two.

*

The party is in full swing and I head outside to breathe and I sit on the tree truck and look up at the stars."So not a party person then?" I hear someone talk.

I turned to see Scott behind me and he came to sit by me."Not really, I prefer nights in and watching movies," I said with a soft smile."I get that," Scott nods.

"Shouldn't you stay with Kira and Liam?"I asked."Yeah, but I'm just making sure you're okay," Scott tells me.

"Always am, can I ask you something? But don't overthink this question?" I said."Yeah sure," Scott says."Will you look after Liam? keep an eye on him. Especially now he is like you?" I asked.

"Of course I will, I will look after you both, you're one of us now and Lydia, Kira and Malia all are happy to gain another girl into the pack," Scott nudges me."Thank you," I said hugging Scott.

Scott hugs me and holds me tightly. "Scott!!" Kira shouts. I and Scott run to the boathouse to see Liam waking up and growling."Are those chains going to hold him?" Kira asks.

"They should do," Scott replies, and Liam breaks out of the chains and launches at Scott, who pulls Kira and me down into his chest.

Liam grabs me and we end up running through the preserve. Scott chases after us and Liam shoves Scott up a tree holding me close.

"What did you do to me?" Liam growls out."Liam." Scott tries."This is your fault! It's all your fault! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Liam shouts and suddenly a flash bolt flashes in his face."AH!" Liam cries out and runs off with me

Unfortunately, we run into a trap and four sonic emitters go off making me and Liam cry out in pain. Scott appears and switches off the sonic emitters.

"What's happening to me?" Liam asked confused."The same thing, that happened to me," Scott tells him. I hold Liam close as he nuzzles against me and Scott approaches us.

"They can't know about this. My mom, my stepdad I can't do this to them again." Liam says sadly."What do you mean," again?" Scott asks.

"I got kicked out of school and I deserved it. The way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car." Liam tells Scott.

"Liam, it's okay--" Scott says gently."They can't see me like this. Like... Like..." Liam sobs."Like a monster?" Scott says softly."You're not a monster," Scott says and Liam looks up.

"You're a Werewolf like me," Scott says flashing his red eyes. Chris appears and Liam pulls me behind him.

"Liam and Tess, This is Chris a friend of mine," Scott tells us."Hi," I waved."Hello, sorry I didn't mean to scare you both," Chris says."It's fine, nice to meet you, Chris," I said with a soft smile.

Liam growls lowly at Chris and keeps a steady grip on me. We head back to the lakehouse and Liam lays with me for the rest of the night.

I stroked Liam's hair as he lay close to my side."I won't leave you alone, Liam I promise you this," I muttered lowly. I laid down next to Liam and he snuggled close to me and I opened my arms and Liam's head ended up on my chest.

"Night baby brother," I joked with a smile. "Hey I'm older by fifteen minutes," Liam says."I know but I'm in charge," I said with a soft smile."Night Tess," Liam says."Night Lee," I said kissing his forehead.

*
Chapter three is done ✔️ Tess is getting closer to the pack 🥰

Tess doesn't have a father figure in her life whereas Liam has their stepdad.

So should Chris or Noah be that father figure to her?

The poll is still up and running!!!

How was this chapter?

Do you want more?

FYI- Please don't be disappointed in who ends up the love interest and quit reading the book 🥺😢  Just give the book the chance and the love interest a chance 🤞