CHAPTER 3 : FINALLY ARRIVING TO THE DESERRE EMPIRE

CONTINUATION ARRIVAL...

Athanasia sighed, the teleportation time was taking a bit longer than usual.

Finally, the portal finally allowed them to transport to the Dessere Empire. Athanasia looked though her carriage window, looking out as they teleported to the capital of the Dessere Empire, not far away from the Dessere empire's palace.

Athanasia's expression was of curiosity, as she saw the people of dessere look at her delegation while she remained hidden in her carriage.

"It's so different from Obelia.." athanasia mumbled to herself, watching the different structures, and how the people dressed here.

Everything was so unfamiliar for her. There were no similarities to obelia. she would have felt alone if she didn't remember she had her knights, servants, and lily with her.

Obelia's delegate was almost to the Dessere Palace, Where other carriages of different royalties from other kingdoms were.

Athanasia's carriage driver stopped the horses as they were now Infront of the entrance inside the palace. Her knights got off their horses as they opened the carriage door.

Athanasia stepped out of the carriage, her servants in the other obelian carriage were already beside athanasia's side on the carriage.

Athanasia's first sight of the palace was greeted by the Dessere Emperor and the Crown Prince who were both equally confused, but the Emperor's was one of amusement at the early arrival.

"Greetings, Your majesty. I am Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia, Representative of the Obelian Empire." Athanasia greeted as she moved father away from her carriage, she curtsyed infront of the Emperor and the crown prince. Her tone was soft, and respectful, while she moved with Elegance and Grace.

"You may rise." The Dessere Emperor said, well, ordered. Athanasia stood straight from her curtsy, her height being short compared to the tall emperor Infront of her.

"Princess Athanasia, You arrived earlier than expected." Eduardo said with a smirk, "We would have prepared for your arrival with more if we knew you were arriving so early."

"Apologies, your majesty." Athanasia apologized, "my excitement of meeting the most perfect emperor to grace this continent, caught up to me." Athanasia's tone turned from apologetic to praising, she didn't want to get on the War-Mad Emperor's Bad side, so she took on the personality that she used on people.

Eduardo's smirk widened at the princess's words, finding her amusing with her sweet words, "I see, Well, My Nephew here will escort you to your assigned room." Eduardo said, his voice laced with amusement as he spoke.

"Thank you for your kindness, Your majesty." Athanasia spoke with a smile, though her hat was covering her smile and face throughout the entire conversation, so no one saw her face at all.

Eduardo signalled for his nephew, the crown prince, elpidius, to escort athanasia to the right wing of the palace.

Eduardo left to go back into the palace, walking back to the throne room that he was in before hearing the news of obelia's princess arriving.

"Follow me, Princess." elpidius said, to which athanasia nodded.

Elpidius walked into the palace, with athanasia and her delegation following behind her.

The walk to the Right Wing of the palace was quiet, the two royals didn't speak to each other, the servants with athanasia were as quiet as a dead bird, while the nobles and servants that they passed by were unsually quiet, as if they were scared to speak.