Scrambled Eggs

KeeKee is asleep on the sofa, with, Razzle and Dazzle putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week!"

That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel! Charlie says in a sing song voice from atop the latter.

Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago. Vaggie crosses her arms.

If I'm being honest, I'm surprised he stayed a week. Azal says, standing next to Vaggie.

Don't be mean Azal. And besides, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here. Charlie jumps off the latter into Azal's arm who catches her.

I suppose so. Azal sets Charlie on the floor.

Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his are sitting on.

What the hell is that? Vaggie says in disbelief.

Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents. Sir Pentious says with a mischievous grin on his face. He stops smiling when he sees Azal staring at him with arms crossed. Not you of course! I mean everyone else!

That's better. Azal says while nodding.

Azal...Vaggie gives him a look.

Now Pentious why would you want to do that? Charlie asks with a nervous smile.

Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here. and come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them.

Sign, please. A demon known as Odette hands a clip board to Sir Pentious.

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Odette's sister Clara wheels in the boxes.

Oh, it's them. Azal mumbles, he quickly turns away as Odette glances his way.

Thank you for your business. Enjoy your purchase. Odette and Clara walks out of the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from.

Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord? Vaggie places her hands on her hips.

Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell. Sir Pentious says matter of fact.

Okay, well that stops right now. Vaggie takes Pentious's boxes away.

Hey! Sir Pentious yells.

You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome. Vaggie crosses her arms.

Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wry expression. He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. The camera pans to Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious. Angel, standing near the bar on his phone, does the same. Niffty who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle.

Hmm...I have my doubts. Sir Pentious says in an unsure tone.

Well, it's true. You have to trust us. Vaggie sighs in frustration.

But I don't. Sir Pentious crosses his arms.

Have faith snake man. Trust is earned, just have patience. Azal words spark a light bulb in Charlie's head. She suddenly cups his face in her hands.