Overture Part 1

An Angels corpse can be seen on the ground, it's head only a few feet away from its body. Another can be seen crawling away in an attempt to escape with its life, the Angel breaths heavily as it moves with his body. The Angel freezes when hearing footsteps walking up behind him.

"Where do you think you're going?" A deep voice calls as he makes his way towards the Angel, he steps on his back with a look of anger on his face.

"You're the ones who attacked me, I was just minding my own business...though I get it since it's extermination day. That one's death is on your hands and... well so is yours." He grabs the angelic being by the throat and picks him up off the ground. "To be honest I don't like to fight. The sounds of flesh being cut open, the screams of anguish...they're all nothing but hurting my ears. But I'll fight if I'm pushed or if she's threatened..."

The Angel struggles and weakly throws punches at his assailant, the two look each other in the eye before the demon stabs the holy being through its chest. All life slowly drains from its eyes, the body slowly goes limp. His body is dropped on the ground lifeless; the demon looks at the scene and sigh. 

"You fought till the end; I commend you for that warriors. It's a shame the two of you refused my mercy and chose to pick a fight with Azol, The Demon of Benevolence." Azol looks towards the sky and sees the fireworks, meaning extermination day is over with until the next yearly cleanse. "Charlotte is probably worried for me, I should get back."

The Overlord sprouts black wings of darkness from his back and flies up into the sky...

"Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world."

A silhouette of Lucifer is shown throwing fireworks which draws the ire wrath of the Angels for his behavior. 

"So, he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her, and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered."

The Angels then created a place called earth where they created the first humans Adam and Lilith. Lilith rejected Adam and fled from the Garden of Eden where she met Lucifer and fell in love. 

As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. 

Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down, an army, to ensure Hell and its population could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell. 

Charlie finishes reading a book titled, The Story of Hell. She closes the book and looks out to Pentagram City. 

"Don't worry Mom, I'll make you proud." Charlie somberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as Vaggie comes into the room.