The Exterminators (edited)

Flashback

The scene opens up with a pre-teen Charlie watching the extermination from the window in her family's castle. She jumped when she heard a noise behind her, she looked over to see Azol standing behind her.

Azol:"You okay kiddo?

Charlie:"No...I just there was something I could do instead I'm stuck here. I feel so helpless!"

Azol:"I know how you feel."

Charlie:"You do?

Azol:"Yeah in my past life I felt so helpless, I couldn't be like everyone else and I was mocked for it. It was a nightmare until I proved them wrong...anyway just try not to think about it. Let's go do something, watching this isn't good. "

Charlie:"I kind of just want to be left alone if that's alright with you.

Azol:"Of course. You know I'm here if you want to talk, right?"

Charlie:"Yeah, I know."

Azol then left. Charlie continued to watch the extermination with sadness, as well as her anger from not being able to do anything about it. Her anger boiled until she was unable to control herself, and ran outside the castle, attempting to defend a family that was being attacked by a group of Exterminators.

Charlie then got in between a male demon and an Exterminator.

Charlie:"Please you don't have to do this.

Exterminator:"..."

The Exterminator grabbed Charlie by the neck and tossed her aside. Charlie got in between them again.

Charlie:"Please..."

The Exterminator cut Charlie across the cheek causing her to fall back in pain and shock. Charlie laid in terror at witnessing her own blood for the first time. The Exterminators finished massacring the family, and they set their sights on her. They begin to surround her as Charlie closes her eyes as she revels revels in fear but before any of them could anything, she feels herself be lifted into the air. She opens her eyes and sees she's in Azols arms.

Charlie:"Azol?"

Azol:" We'll talk later, I have to deal with this."

Azol let's go of Charlie as they look down below at the Angels, who looked up at them in silence. Purple flames began to emit from Azols hand as he looked down at the Exterminators, hatred apparent on his face.

Exterminators:"..."

Azol:"Hellblaze..."

The group of Angels are engulfed in a firey explosion, the impact of the attack knocks them a few feet away

The group of Angels are engulfed in a firey explosion, the impact of the attack knocks them a few feet away. The two of them land on the ground. Azol turns to Charlie, an unamused look on his face. 

Azol:"Charlie, what were you thinking? What were you trying to accomplish being out here on your own during Extermination?

Charlie:"T-hey were attacking a family!I-I just wanted to help..."