The twins may have only lived with them for 2 days - 3 at most if you count today to it - but of cause they did their own digging before. If we're complete honest than they have had an eye on them ever since the escaping. Maybe it was the hope to see them searching for them - at least seeing them doing something for their rescue. But in contrary they were met with nothing. Nothing but a dead mother who committed suicide, a workaholic father who abounded his children for money, and an eldest brother who tried desperately with the help of his oldest cousins to raise multiple children. To summarize it all, they were met with nothing but a mess.

No wonder they were not only unable to save the triplets, but also to notice Aljio's kidnapping and act in time. Neliana and Neliono may have no feelings towards them anymore but they aren't heartless and would watch somebody else suffer when they could've prevented it. Especially since their own hurt journey started with the same thing. A kidnapping.

So they did the only logical thing and took everything in their own hands. After a long search journey and many downs, their unit was able to bring Aljio back to his home after half a year. Half fucking year. Too long. That's the only thing which is still going through their heads.

Time seems to come to a halt. Nobody dared to say anything. Since they've found an unconscious, but threatened Aljio in front of one of their bases, every family member knows better than to bring happenings up again. Of cause they asked him questions but the answer was each time silence or a panic attack. So the silent rule to act like nothing happened appeared.

Over the years, he slightly opened up. Speaking to Riccardo or Angolo most of the time. The DeLucas know the Russians are the guilty ones, they also know about somebody literally rescuing him - for which they are more than grateful. But they do not know that own blood was the one, Aljio for himself knows about the NEM being the heros. Maybe he's even still in contact with them. Who knows, right?

"I SAID SOMETHING! WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING VOICE NOW?!"

Aljio flinches harshly as Georgio raises his hands and takes large steps in his direction.

"FUCKING SPEAK TO ME-"

"Georgio-" Alessandro starts.

"No, he's the fucking dickhead here! Scold him, not me!"

The tension in the room increases with each passing second. Aljio pressed against the kitchen wall, eyes widened in fear and his arms already held in a defensive position. He's scared - no terrified. Not in general of his cousin but of this anger and tight space. Georgio comes nearer and nearer. Suddenly, he's back with ... Trapped in this tight room, tied up in a chair and unfortunately conscious. Trying to get him to speak would be impossible at the moment.

The people who stand in sort of a circle around the furious and the terrified, are well aware of the possible outcome of this situation. Georgio is in a rage and nobody to hesitate in getting physically. In Norma, circumstances he would've not even the slightest chance against Aljio who is one of the best assassins. But at the moment you could mistake him for a child shuddering in fear.

"Georgio-" Alessandro starts again in a calm, nevertheless dominating tone. "I am scolding nobody at the moment. At least if you back up now-"

"NO! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND! I'M DONE WITH THIS PSYCHO GAME HERE! Since these two bitchos-" Georgio screams in the face of Alessandro and Ernsto, not aware of the big mistake that he's making - and while pointing again aggressively at the two real kids in this room. Both watching the scene from a safe distance next to the dining table with a straight face - but if you take a closer look at their appearance, you can see the balled fists and the tense stature, ready to defend themselves if necessary. "-came in our life, everything is going downwards! All the time these fucking business faces and suddenly a PaNic aTtAcK- you can fool someone else! I'M DONE! AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, DICKHEAD, FOR CHOOSING THEM OVER ME!"