Chapter 30

Riccardo

Lia' room is beautiful. 

Maybe the basic structure is the same as before, but you can definitely notice her style and personally design. Everything looks so futuristic even if they only added a desk and a few deco things like shelves with ... book? Many books. Likely we got a third book worm to the family. Finally. Until now only me and Silvio read willingly. It was like a war to teach my other younger brothers reading. It was more a guessing game than reading and to look back I have really no glue how they can read now? But they can and that's the important thing. 

The room is nice, held in blue and somehow it feels familiar and good to be here. By our juniors. Or at least in their rooms because nobody is laying in the bed. Wait- What?! Nobody is laying in the bed!

"Sandro!" - I whisper yelled. He was behind me but now is standing next to me. I don't say anything more. There's no need. Sandro sees what I mean and rushes instantly to it, lift the blanket up - of course with the result that Lia is not under it. 

We both are nearly on being so furious to scream the whole house down when I suddenly hear a dull sound coming from the connection door, so Lio' room. I go silent immediately and gesture with a hand raised, Sandro to stop moving and to stand still. 

"I hear a sound from there." - I nod to the said direction. He doesn't even pay more attention to me, steps fast to the door and pulls it slowly open. 

What we can see warms my heart up. It's the most adorable thing I've seen in ages. 

Lia snuggling in the shoulder form Lio. 

For the first view they look so peacefully, carefree - but also in their sleep you can see the deep frown forming between their eyes

My poor babies.

I get more and more the feeling that their past wasn't that easy like we maybe thought at first. Just because of the dead of Nelione. It has or even does need time to process something big like this. Of course we all does. But to experience it with own eyes is probably much worse than just hearing it. 

I take nevertheless a photo. I mean, it's so cute and a perfect new wallpaper for my phone. 

"Can you send it me too?" - I need a short moment to realize that he, THE Italian mafia don, just asked me to do something. Seemed like he is as distracted as me from the adorable sight in front of us. 

"I will send it in the family chat. Otherwise our grandma would have our heads if she doesn't get it too ... "

Sandro chuckles lightly. "Right. They're coming on Friday. U know?" He says while we both walk to the bed of them. 

"Oh right. I completely forgot this. Do you think it's too much?" - I ask concerned Sandro without taking my eyes form the cuddling Nes. "I mean, at first the whole strange happenings, then the revealision with the dead of Nelione and now a meeting with all family members? Speaking of it, should we tell them about his dead?"