The Blueberry Cupcake Crossover, as Promised (Arcane, SWR)

Welcome to part one of me choosing characters from different fandoms that could and should be related!

Here's how it works:

I pick two or more characters that, at a glance, couldn't be more different. I then compare them and make you realize that, yes, they actually are similar and could very well be related.

OKAY! Lets begin! :D

First up we have...

Its everyone's favorite street rat..

Blueberry!

Next up we have..

You know her, you love her, but careful, she's hot!

Itttsss...

Cupcake!

(I am aware of the cringe that I KNOW you all just did. I assure you, it was meant to make you cringe, don't worry. ;))

Okay lets break down the similarities and differences of these characters.

Names: Ezra Bridger, Caitlyn Kiramman

Fandoms: Star Wars, Arcane (and League of Legends)

Similarities:

Ezra: Blue hair, blue eyes, sarcastic, horrible flirt, food-related nickname.

Caitlyn: Blue-ish hair, blue eyes, sarcastic, horrible flirt, food-related nickname.

Differences:

Ezra: Street smart, will get caught in his own trap, orphan, street rat, thief, is the one flirting and is surprisingly smooth.

Caitlyn: Not that street smart (Vi proved that fact XD), great at tactics and known for setting traps for her enemies, has a family, part of a higher class family, part of the police, gets flustered when certain people (Vi) flirt with her.

How they would be related: Siblings

What do you think?

Also yes, I ship Caitlyn and Vi.

*Glances over to see Vi and Caitlyn coming after me*

Welp, anyways, Ari out!

*Flips dramatically off a rooftop and lands in the getaway car Jinx was driving*