Chapter 18 (End of Sports Festival Arc)

After Tokoyami came out victorious versus Mina, it was time for your match vs Todoroki. It was a match that you were anticipating all day, considering his trash talking to Midoriya before the festival began, and now you finally got it.

You stood across from Todoroki. His eyes looked fierce, he was determined to back up everything he said, and he knew he had a point to prove to you too. 

The match starts and Todoroki immediately rushes in, as he gets boosted by his ice. You immediately teleported some behind him and lunged for him to try to kick him in the back of the head. Todoroki immediately summoned an ice shield to block your attack, and the ice shattered with one kick, but he was able to avoid it. 

You jumped back and stared at Todoroki intently, trying to see what his next move would be. You decided to try and fake him out, you lunged towards him, causing him to blast you with ice, as you expected, so you quickly flew up before he could, which made him turn his attention upwards, and by that point you teleported behind him and kicked him in the back, making him fall to the ground. After this you then sent out a barrage of energy blasts, aiming them at his arms so he wouldn't use his quirks so much.

You were able to shoot him a couple times until he sent a few pieces of ice spikes at you that cut your cheek.

After this, Todoroki froze your hands, so you wouldn't be able to use your energy blasts, then he jumped up and hit you with a blast of ice in the stomach sending you down to the floor.

You laid on the floor and Todoroki was rushing over to you to finish you off, but then you were able to break the ice on your hands by punching the ground, and you shot out tiny energy blasts at Todoroki's feet causing him to stumble over just as he was towering over you. You then kicked your knee up, making him land face first on it, you then lifted your other leg to kick him in the face.

You got up to your feet and lunged at Todoroki and kicked him in the stomach while he was down, causing him to groan in pain while held his stomach, you then grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up, you went to knee him in the nose, but before you could, he shot another load of ice at your stomach, making you yelp in pain, letting go of Todoroki in the process.

Both you and Todoroki were now on the floor, your clothes were ripped, and your bodies were bruised, this was already looking to be an intense fight. You tried to crawl away from Todoroki, but you were incredibly slow. Todoroki tried to chase after you but instantly fell to the ground and struggled to get up.

Bakugo watched you struggle to get away. Worry washed over him as he does watched you fight through your injuries. Kirishima noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

Bakugo turned over to Kirishima and was met with a smile from the red head "I can tell you're worried Bakubro, but (y/n) is one of the strongest girls we've met... She's gonna be fine, don't you worry!" Kirishima reassured his best friend.

Bakugo scowled and looked away as he scoffed "Me? Worried? Why the hell would I be worried about some damn extra Shitty Hair?"

Kirishima still kept a smile on his face "Bakubro, me and you have similar hair. Besides I know you have a thing for (y/n), it's been kinda obvious since the attack on USJ." 

Bakugo just growls in response; his cheeks turned a soft pink color. He wasn't really the type to express his feelings, but he was worried about you, and he hated seeing you hurt. He doesn't know what it is about you, but he's grown a massive soft spot just for you, as much as he doesn't want to admit it.

Bakugo continues to watch your match against Todoroki. It seems like you've gotten back on your feet, as well as Todoroki. 

You two stood on opposite sides of the ring, but something was off. You seemed more pissed that Todoroki wasn't using his fire quirk.