Chapter 4

You spent sometime thinking whether or not going to UA would be right for you. The experience could do you good, with getting out meeting people and trying to use your powers for something other than villainy. You came to a decision, you would agree to enrol in UA for the hero course to the delight of some and the terror of others. Yeah it's safe to say that there were mixed opinions on you joining the hero course, not that you were surprised considering your past. 

Of course you had to do some tests to get into UA, and obviously go over the rules of the school. During your time with Midnight, between the time she took you in and when you decided to enrol into UA, you felt yourself starting to grow close to her, letting her see a side of you that not a lot of people saw. In a way you saw Midnight as a mother and the feeling was mutual.

"(y/n) I have something for you" you heard Midnight shout for you. You get yourself out of bed and head downstairs wondering what was in store for you today. You lock eyes with Midnight who had her signature charming smile, holding something behind her back "so you know how we have been preparing you for UA?" the woman chimed, not removing the smile from her face, you looked at her with a puzzled expression "yeah I do, what about it?" you replied standing patiently, waiting for Midnight to reveal what she had behind her back.

She finally revealed a uniform, containing a red tie, grey blazer with a white shirt and green skirt. This was very different from what you usually wore, but if it was what you needed to wear to finally live a normal life, then you'd wear it. "so why don't we try this on to make sure this fits you perfectly?" Midnight asked, waving her eyebrows up and down, hoping you'd say yes. You'd be lying if you said you weren't enjoying this, being treated like a normal girl and having a woman you can look up to in your life. 

After a few seconds you look at her and nod "I'll go change into it now, thank you Midnight" you flash a small smile her way before you turn on your heel and make your way back to your room.

Once you changed into your uniform, you looked at yourself in the mirror "this skirt is kinda short considering its supposed to be school uniform" you muttered, not that you mind, you were never too shy about showing some skin, though you could never quite make your mind up about how you truly felt about your body. Some days you were confident in how you looked, but there were just as many days where you were self conscious about your looks, as much as you tried to hide it, it's something Midnight has picked up on during your short time with her.

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts by a knock on your door "(y/n) sweetie, can I come in?" you heard Midnight calling from the other side of your white door. "You can come in" you called in response, with that the door opened, and as it did, Midnight looked at you in awe, proud of how smart you look in your uniform. "AWWW MY LITTLE BABY IS ALL GROWN UP AND READY FOR SCHOOL" she started squealing as she ran up to you and wrapped you in her embrace, as if she was the one that birthed you "you haven't even known me for a full week hold your horses Midnight" you said, your speech being muffled as you were stuck in Midnight's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was finally the day; your first day at UA. Despite the fact Aizawa agreed starting the hero course would be a step in the right direction for you, he couldn't help but get a little worried about what his students might think about you attending the same class as them. 

Aizawa walked through the door into the classroom and was met with a now familiar sight; his students talking amongst each other while they wait for him. Before starting to speak he clears his throat, making his presence known to everyone, and with that, everyone sat down. 

"I have some news for you today class" - Erasure started, walking to his desk, his words caused the class to give him their full attention - "we have a new student joining us today, but before she comes in, I must warn you that I want you to treat her the same way you would treat anyone else, she is here to turn a new leaf, and I fully expect everyone here to make her feel welcome despite her past and what you may have seen from her" this caused tension to rise in the classroom, not knowing what their teacher was talking about.

"You may come in" Aizawa called, with that, the students turned their heads to the door as it creaked open as you walk through the door you can feel people's stares on you. "This is (y/n) (l/n)" Aizawa started to introduce you to the class.

As you looked up to see everyone you could see everyone staring at you, with their mouths on the floor. They couldn't believe what they were seeing, someone who was associated with the LOV standing right in front of them, in the UA uniform, as a student no less? You could hear a cry coming from a guy with hair resembling grapes, he was really short too "s-she's gonna kill us" he started crying, you rolled your eyes in response, now rethinking your choice of enrolling for UA.

"That is enough of that Mineta" Aizawa stepped into your defence - "some of you might not know but (y/n) never had a choice in whether or not she wanted to work for the LOV. She was kidnapped and experimented on for many years, and if she ever disobeyed her masters, she would be put to sleep, using a chip planted in her brain to put her into sleep mode. This chip has since been removed and she will start attending this class, and I expect her to be treated like any other student, and if you fail at that, I will be very disappointed". You and Aizawa let the silence fill the room as the students looked at you, still unsure of what to make of all of this.

"(y/n) please take the seat behind Bakugou" Aizawa instructed pointing in the direction of a blonde boy with crimson red eyes. 

You walked over to your seat, setting your bag down under your desk.

Normally you never found it hard to talk to people, but you wanted to keep to yourself as much as you can, especially considering the glares you were getting from some of the students in the class. Not to mention Mineta who was behind you, drooling on his desk staring at you.

You took a second to position yourself so you could look at Mineta, your eyes piercing through him; this was enough to get him to panic and look anywhere but your direction for the rest of the lesson, this caused Momo and Jirou to laugh, looking at how easy it was for you to intimidate Mineta. This obviously never meant they approved of you, and you knew it would take time for the students to warm up to you; but you didn't focus on that, you just focused on what your new teacher was saying, as you were determined to do well for yourself in this new life of yours. 

Word count 1279