Chapter 14

Everyone went to the cafeteria to eat while the side events were taking place. You sat with Jiro, Momo, Mina, Uraraka and Asui. 

"So you and Bakugo... whats up with that?" Mina looked at you with a knowing smile. 

"Huh what are you talking about?" you were confused about what Mina was referring to, until it hit you, and you immediately felt your face heat up "c-come on Mina, it's nothing, we're just f-friends..." you started stuttering and stumbling over your words while the other girls laughed at how red your face was.

"Besides I doubt Bakugo would be the type to even be interested in a relationship, he's so focused on the hero course that I doubt it has crossed his mind" you admit.

"So you admit that you have at least thought of Bakugo romantically?" Jiro asked, raising a brow at you.

"W-what?! No way! It was just an observation shut up Jiro!" you panicked trying to save yourself from the teasing you were receiving from everyone.

Kaminari and Mineta approached you. Denki spoke up first "hey you guys" with a serious look on his face. Momo responded first "whats up?" while all of you looked at Mineta and Kaminari.

Mineta then spoke "I'm sure you already know because you're the class rep but all of the girls have to wear those costumes for the big cheer battle this afternoon" Mineta was pointing to a bunch of cheerleaders.

Jiro panicked while Momo stayed calm "that's odd this is the first time I'm hearing about it" she questioned.

"Yeah are you sure they want us to do that?" you also questioned.

Mineta turned his back to you "you don't have to believe me if you wanna get in trouble, but this is coming straight from Mr Aizawa" - Kaminari was nodding his head and humming yes to each word Mineta said "I figured you guys just forgot, so I thought I would remind you just in case" Mineta continued.

You were all hesitant on believing Kaminari, especially since it seems Mineta was also in on it. You took the bullet anyways and decided to go with it, since after all Kaminari wasn't as pervy as Mineta, at least he had limits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of you girls walked out to the stadium, now wearing the cheerleader uniforms you were told you had to wear.

As you walked out, you were met by cheering, and Present Mic saying "LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1-A ARE GOING FULL ON FAN SERVICE". 

All of you girls were stood side by side in the cheerleader uniforms, with the boys from your class and the boys from class 1-B looking at you. 

You saw Kaminari and Mineta celebrating with each other. Momo screamed at them "WHAT YOU TRICKED US?!?".

You glared at the two, they noticed this and seemed to have started to regret their celebration. Pink lightning can be seen flashing through your hand. You let out a blade of energy and sliced through the ground, causing them to panic and fall to the ground. 

All of the boys were still looking at you, except from Monoma who had his head turned away from you.

Momo falls down next to you "I can't believe I keep falling for the little pervert's sick tricks"

Uraraka kneeled down to comfort Momo, while Jiro looked furious "I HATE THOSE GUYS" Jiro shouted with her arms crossed over her chest.

Hagakure's feelings were obviously different from the rest of yours, as she was dancing and waving her hands "Well we do have a little time before the finals start and I kinda like these uniforms so... "HOW ABOUT WE JUST ROLL WITH IT?!?!?"