Chapter 12

3rd Person

With the sports festival coming up you decided it would be a good idea to devote all the time you can into training, which Midnight helped you out with a lot. Despite her quirk being more support based, she's definitely not one to be taken lightly when we're talking about combat. She will let you know herself that she definitely has a sadistic side.

Luckily since she has her own training room you were allowed to go all out with your quirks and even wear your hero costumes. Though you might need to think about repairing your costume due to the lashings you got from Midnight's whip. When we say Midnight has a sadistic side, she really does.

By the end of sparring, your arms and legs were covered in red marks from her whipping you. Let's not forget to mention the times she whipped you outside of sparring for failing a task she gave you for your training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk into class in your gym uniform for school, and see everyone else who also has their uniform on. Unfortunately for you, the marks on your arms from training we visible which definitely caught some people's attention.

"Hey shit face, what happened to you?" Bakugo asked raising an eyebrow at you, examining your arm.

"It's nothing, just training with Midnight. I might have gotten whipped a few times though" You say with a sweat drop on your face. Upon hearing you were training with Midnight, Mineta instantly rushed over to you.

"Wait you were training with Midnight? Did you two fight?" The perv asks with his eyes wide.

You roll your eyes and answer him "Yes we sparred for a bit".

This sent Mineta into a frenzy "YOU'RE TELLING ME I MISSED A CAT FIGHT BETWEEN TWO SMOKING HOT BABES??" Mineta starts drooling at the thought, specifically picturing both of you in your ripped up hero costumes revealing more of your skin.

You glared at Mineta and pick him up, and hear him panicking and begging you not to do anything "OH COME ON PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I WAS JUST SHOWING YOU MY-" before he finishes his sentence you cut him off by throwing him in the air and kicking him...

You glared at Mineta and pick him up, and hear him panicking and begging you not to do anything "OH COME ON PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I WAS JUST SHOWING YOU MY-" before he finishes his sentence you cut him off by throwing him in the air and kicking him to the wall as if he was a soccer ball.

As Mineta slides down the wall, you could hero Jiro laugh "Nice kick (y/n)! You sure taught that pervert" Jiro says in between laughs.

You look in front of you to see Bakugo smirking at you, trying to hide any signs of laughter from you.

"That was a pretty alright kick, I guess. But if you want to impress me you're gonna have to do an awful lot more than that, Princess" Bakugo says with a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

 But if you want to impress me you're gonna have to do an awful lot more than that, Princess" Bakugo says with a shit eating grin plastered on his face