Chapter 13

"The top 42 students from the obstacle course will be taking part in the next event. And that event will be a Cavalry Battle! However, there is a twist. Each student has a set point value based on the results of the race, the higher ranking you got in the course, the more points you have. While the top has the advantage at the start, this will be the perfect opportunity for the bottom to overthrow them. 1st place will have 10 million points" - Midnight went on to explain how the point system works and who was worth the most points.

You felt a lot of pressure on yourself, seeing how you had the most points, it means everyone would be making a b line for you, so that begs the question; who would want to team with you knowing that you will have the biggest target on your back?

You look around to see Midoriya, Uraraka and Tokoyami calling you, gesturing you to come over to them. Well looks like you found a team.

Cavalry Battle Teams:

Team 1: Izuku Midoriya, (y/n) (l/n), Ochaco Uraraka, Fumikage Tokoyami

Team 2: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Juzo Honenuki, Yosetsu Awase, Ibara Shiozaki

Team 3: Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima, Mina Ashido, Hanta Sero

Team 4: Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Denki Kaminari

Team 5: Minoru Mineta, Mezo Shoji, Tsuyu Asui

Team 6: Toru Hagakure, Kyroko Jiro, Rikido Sato, Koji Koda

Team 7: Neito Monoma, Kosei Tsuburaba, Sen Kaibara, Shihai Kuroiro

Team 8: Hitoshi Shinso, Nirengeki Shoda, Yuga Aoyama, Mashirao Ojiro

Team 9: Itsuka Kendo, Reiko Yanagi, Manga Fukidashi

Team 10: Pony Tsunotori, Togaru Kamakiri

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone is going to make a b line towards us. We already have the most points, so our best bet would be to run away from everyone" you explained. You didn't feel like it was a good idea to risk losing your points and getting eliminated all because your team wanted more points. "luckily with the quirks we have at our disposal it looks like we have a good shot at evading the other teams' attempts at taking out points" you then turn to Midoriya specifically "Midoriya, I agreed to team with you because despite not getting first, your smarts and determination are definitely useful assets to the team. You're gonna be our rider, I can't risk you using your quirk and breaking any bones. Tokoyami, you with your shadow quirk is going to come in handy, you will be at the front, me and Uraraka will be at the back, I can make barriers to protect us and Uraraka can use her zero gravity to get us out of tight spots. But Uraraka, you need to use it sparingly, as I am aware overexerting yourself makes you sick right?"

Uraraka nods and everyone seems to agree with the plan. Tokoyami spoke up to give you guys some key information about his quirk. "My shadow get's weaker in the sunlight but is easier to control, but in darkness, it gets harder to control but a lot more powerful" everyone nods and agreed to keep that information in mind, so they know not to overly rely on his quirk. 

Everyone gets into their position, waiting for the battle to start; determined looks on everyone's faces.

The battle starts and your team notices that everyone darts towards you, so you decide to activate your barrier, making a pink bubble surround you, slightly pushing everyone back that tries to come into contact with you.  During this time, you guys made more space for yourselves, fleeing from everyone.