𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

"Fucking hell, What happened last night?" I asked myself yawning as I pried my eyes open to a well lit sunlight room, as the song Pillowtalk played throughout the room, Isn't this Jennie's apartment?

The minute I sat up I rubbed my eyes and noticed something was cooking causing my nose to flare up at the smell of bacon, sausage, eggs, and pancakes. Then not a second later I noticed myself grinning at the remembrance of the events of last night between me and Jennie, I haven't worked up that big of a sweat in months.

"Daddy are you awake?" I heard Jennie ask as she inched closer to the open door of her room causing me to plop down back onto the bed as the door slowly creaked open as I saw Jennie walk in with one of my dress shirts on as her long brunette hair flowed down her back

"Are you ever gonna stop calling me that?" I asked noticing the bulge appearing in my boxers, Morning wood, now is not the time..

"Nope" she said laying out a tray of breakfast in front of me causing my mouth to water at the sight of the full course meal in front of me. she did a really good job. it's not everyday where you can meet a woman who can satisfy you sexually and food wise.

"So get used to it" She stated firmly, before taking a seat right next to me on the bedside as steam floated from my hot plate.

"Did you already make yourself some breakfast Kim?" I asked shoving a piece of bacon into my mouth, causing me to slightly moan at the taste, This is really fucking good.

"Kim?" She asked grinning at me tracing circles on my bare thigh causing electricity to flow throughout my body at her contact.

"Just last night you were moaning my first name while I was giving you-"

"Don't even go there" I warned her as she giggled softly at my mannerisms, while I grabbed a fork and shoved some eggs with bell peppers into my mouth chewing slowly savoring the taste.

"Well damn, I don't even get a thank you?" She asked feigning hurt, pouting her lips, causing me to grin as I swallowed my food before answering her question.

"I'm your boss remember?" I said while cutting the blueberry pancake on my plate before shoving a piece into my mouth.

"Yeah but this is my place, my bed, and I cooked for you" She growled causing me to look down at my plate before sighing deeply and placing the plate of food down carefully on the open nightstand. before looking back at the radiant Korean studying her hour glass physique one detail at a time.

"See something you like?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me biting her lip, causing me to growl before I pushed her down onto the bed making her gasp before flashing a Cheshire smile.

I swear if God had selected angels, She would be at the top of the list. She's annoying, funny, playful, curvaceous, confident, and vibrant. If she didn't work for me I'd like to take her out on a date, But for the life of me I just can't. I know I've broken one of my own rules by sleeping with her last night, hell even now, But maybe for once I will let my body give into the temptation before me..

"Can I ride you this time?" She asked caressing the vein that pierced through my muscles.

"S-Sure but what about a co-?" I asked before she pressed her finger up against my lips as she reached for another condom on her bedside.

"Want me to put it on you?" Jennie asked grazing her front teeth slowly with her tongue causing me to swallow a lump in my throat.

"U-um wait! don't you have to work today?" I asked nervously as she put her weight on top of me.

"You do too" Jennie whispered as she planted kisses down my jaw causing me to shutter a bit at the contact of her lips as I nodded slowly.

"Well, looks like we both are gonna be late huh Daddy?" She said looking at my piercing bulge that of which she began to grind into causing me to arch my back and moan aloud.

"Maybe a little morning nookie and an hour of sleep couldn't kill me" I said receiving from the Korean as her thick thighs wrapped around my waist causing me to caress them with my hands.

"Or better yet, how about you work from home today?" She asked as my erection sprung free from my boxers.

"I don't think tha-Ohh!" I said before she placed her mouth on my tip running her tongue slowly across my tip as precum began to drip.

"M-Maybe that can be arranged Ugh God!" I moaned in pleasure as she dug her nails into my abdomen as she began to deep throat my member heavily

Maybe just a sexual relationship couldn't kill me..