𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

"Beh, se non è la mia bellissima nipotina!"(Well if it isn't my beautiful niece!) my uncle Frankie said from the bar causing me to grin as I walked towards him and my ma's friend joe who works here.

"Hey uncle frankie, joe where's ma?" I asked raising an eyebrow looking around the bar.

"Your mother's in the back arguing with your grandmother," My uncle sighed, sipping his beer as I playfully rolled my eyes before heading around the back, only to find my ma and my grandma arguing over food. I'm guessing they are either debating about that or my ma's job as a detective.

"You don't put the sauce in there just yet," my grandma said, hitting my mother's hand with a wooden spoon causing me to shake my head at the two as I walked in.

"Why- hello my beautiful offspring!" my mother chirped pinching both my cheeks slightly before kissing them lightly and I pulled her in for a small hug.

"Hey ma, Hey grandma, how are you?" I asked greeting them as they both gave me small smiles in return.

"I'm fine, sweetheart," my ma asked, looking at my loose tie as I simply shook my head."Are you taking an off day at work today?"

"No I'm on my lunch break, I'm sorry I had to reschedule ma" I said sincerely as she patted my shoulder.

"No, it's fine. You must be hungry. Why don't we go grab a booth, while grandma fixes you a plate of cilantro and a cold beer, huh?" My ma smiled, as I simply nodded.

"By the way, grandbaby," my grandmother yelled in a tone that left no room for argument. "When am I going to get some great grandchildren? Do you even plan on getting married? We need something to keep the lineage going!" She said, embarrassing me as I rolled my eyes and followed my mother out of the kitchen.

"Must she always bring that up?" I asked looking at my ma.

"Yes, that is your grandmother after all," my mother said. "But we don't really see you bringing a girl over to the dinner table, so we gotta ask these questions," she added, as I took a seat across from her in the booth.

"I've been working ma. I don't have time for a relationship," I said sincerely, crossing my arms.

"And tell grandma to stop setting me up on blind dates," I said, face-palming myself, as my ma chuckled. "Those girls from the church are too damn much for me,".

"Is there someone else?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"No there's nobody" I said blankly.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, you know I will snatch you faster than a rapid refund if you're lying to me," My mother warned, pointing her finger in my face as I raised my hands in innocence. "You're not too old to go out and get your own switch,".

"I'm not momma, I've just been stressed out at work lately" I said causing my mother to look at me with slight sympathy in her eyes.

"I'm sorry kiddo," my mother said sincerely, "Just find a way to take a few days off. You look like you could use the rest. I know you're the head of your company, but you need some sleep, okay?"

"Yes momma" I said kindly

"Good, now I'm gonna get you a beer after I check on your food, okay?" My ma said softly, causing me to shake my head while I immediately sighed, before slouching into the booth.

~~

(Later at the company)

"Do you know where the head of this department is at this moment?" I asked the front desk lady of properties and customs. She simply shook her head and gave me the directions to her office Causing me to speed walk towards the entrance.

So she's the woman that's been texting me and sent me those flowers yesterday? What exactly does she want besides getting into my pants..Ughh... I have a special disdain for fuckgirls but there's something about her...

That strangely turns me on..Focus Y/n Focus!

"Door is open," said a sweet voice as I finally reached the room and looked up at the nameplate that said head of customs, Jennie Rubyjane Kim?"

"Wh-, oh what do I owe the pleasure, Ms. Y/L/N?" She asked, batting her eyelashes at me, with a sweet seductive tone, causing me to groan. I knew right away that this is going to be hard.

"Cut the bullshit Kim, I know you're the one who's been texting me, so stop with the flirting!" I shouted, slamming my hands on the desk she was sitting in.

"I couldn't wait any longer to meet you... Daddy," she said in a seductive and very flirtatious voice while leaning forward to whisper into my ear before blowing hot air into it. My immediate reaction was to jump out of my skin, away from her.

"Don't call me that, I should fire you for sexual harassment" I said pretending to be disgusted.

"Then why haven't you?" Jennie asked arching her eyebrow seductively as she crossed her long luscious legs in the pencil skirt she was wearing causing my friend in my pants to slightly twitch.

Damnit not now!

"I fucking own this building. I am your boss," I said, pointing at my plump chest as I backed away a little, while she walked towards me.

"But you don't own me," she said, grazing her bottom lip with her tongue, before pressing her ripe chest against mine.

"I-I" I stuttered as she locked the door behind me.

"But by the looks of your friend down there I'd say you wanted me" Jennie said brushing her leg up against mine causing me to whimper.

"But then again, I want you too," Jennie said. I looked into her eyes, which became darker, every second. It almost felt like I was drowning in them.