Illness...

Next Morning......

Karishma wakes up and finds the other side of the bed empty.....

KS- Yeh Hasi kha chal gyi subha subha.....

Karishma went towards the washroom......it was clean and everything was in the proper place leaving no evidence for yesterday night.....

After fresh up Karishma enters the room.....

Then Karishma 's sight caught a sticky note under a coffee mug.....

Karishma holds the mug she can feel the coffee still hot she takes a sip of coffee and closes her eyes to enjoy its taste...... Then she reads the message on the note......

             Morning Love...❤️

Sorry! Aap so rhi toh jagaya nhi...hay kitni sunder lag rhi aap...accha hum jaldi office ja rhe hai...team ke sath meeting hai ......
Once again I love you to the Moon and Back...

Karishma kisses on the note and smiles.....

KS- yeh bhi na kam ka itna overload Lena theek nhi.....aaj sham ko baat karti hu......

Karishma gets ready.......
And went down stairs where Pushpa ji and Santosh are already settled for breakfast......

Karishma takes her seat and the very next moment Santu asks.....

Santosh - Bro kha hai.....

KS- vo subha jaldi office nikal gaye.....

Santosh - tsh aaj kal vo bohot busy rehna lage hai vo chate hai ki 1 mahine ke ander ki product launch ho jay.....

KS- vo toh theek hai par unko aapni health ka bhi dyaan dena chahiye ......Amma unno ne kuch khaya.......

Pushpa ji- haa ......vo toh isse hi ja rhe the.....javer dashti ek omlette khilaya hai......

KS- aaj sham ko unse baat karege .....ki itni stress na le.....

Pushpa ji-sahi hai tume karene chahiye usse baat......

Then Karishma and Santosh left for the office after having breakfast in their cars......

.............................

Karishma firstly goes towards Haseena 's cabin because she has not seen Haseena this morning but Haseena was not there.......

Then sadly Karishma went towards her cabin and firstly called her Secretary.....

Secretary - Good morning mam.....

KS- morning Maneger Malik aaj office aay hai na.

Secretary - ji mam .....vo toh subha kafi jaldi aa gya the......

KS- kha hai vo abhi.....

Secretary - vo apni team ke sath kuch final designs tayaar kar rhe hai......

KS- okay.......
Call over......

Karishma also tries to indulge herself in her work......

After a few hours.......

It was almost lunch time......

Karishma gets up and moves towards Haseena's cabin but her bad luck Haseena was still not there........

Then Karishma moves on the round after visiting all the departments......
She reached the Designs one......

When she entered she saw many employees were not there only a few were working on their seats......
Two girl employees of designs were talking to each other and their talks brought Karishma 's attention towards them......