Attacked.....

At around midnight.......

Guards outside the Singh Mansion change their position.......

After almost 1 hour few people entered the mansion........from back gate and starts hitting the guards from back side .......and enters inside the mansion.......

The lights were off.......So there was darkness all around in the Mansion........

The men were moving towards lobby......but they had already worn .......Night Vision Glass.......

When the men reached in lobby......One of them 's
Feet get stuckked with carpet and he fell......

Others helped him to stand......but the noise produced has broken Karishma and Haseena 's sleep.......
(As you know na agents and Devils.....sharp ears)

Karishma takes her gun from drawer and carefully went towards lobby......

Haseena also started moving towards lobby......

Hearing someone 's foot steps....the men in lobby started moving towards corner........

Karishma reached in lobby......and says......

KS- Kon hai......jo bhi hai jaldi  samane aaye varna aacha nhi hoga......

The men had already hidden in different places.....and just finding a chance to attack Karishma.......

One of the men tried to attack from back side......but Karishma turns and shoot him....so he fall on the ground........

One of the man who had hidden behind sofa....has a hockey stick....he throws the stick towards Karishma and gun fell from her hand.....

Again someone tried to attack from side and just got a shoot again......

Haseena when reached the lobby ...... firstly started finding fuse box.....and switches on the light......

Haseena when returns to lobby is shocked to see Karishma fighting with some men who had covered their faces........

Haseena is lost in Karishma for a few seconds as she is looking so fearless and hitting the man effortlessly.......

But something makes Haseena angry...,...i.e. ....
A man is about to hit Karishma from back side with a stick.....but Haseena comes and hold the stick before it even touch Karishma.......and hits the man till he is lying half dead on ground......

(As how someone even think to attack her Karishma)......

When Haseena turns back after beating the man....,... Karishma is a bit surprised to see that......
Haseena gives a mischievous smile and wink to Karishma who was lost in Haseena.......

(Readers be like......Bhai yeh fighting scene chal Raha hai ya romantic 😤).......

Now the left over men attack in a group and Haseena, Karishma both started fighting.......

Then Santosh and Pushpa ji also came down hearing the sound.......

One man about to hit Karishma with knife from back side.......and Santosh shouts.......

SS- Karu dii.......peeche....,...(loudly)....

Karishma became aware of the situation and holds the man 's hand......

The man tried to put force and the sharp end of knife touched Karishma 's shoulder and a slight cut formed which starts to bleed......

KS- Aahhh.......iieee .....huuuu....(moans in pain...)

Karishma pushes the man......he falls at some distance but gets up immediately........knife was still in his hand which has Karishma 's blood on one end.......