Talks....

Haseena returns to her flat ......

Firstly, went towards the 2nd room opens it and keeps the file safely in the almirah and locks it.......

Haseena then locks the room and goes towards the washroom and gets rid of clothes and stands under shower.......

When Haseena was under shower her mind was occupied by the talks with Santosh and Karishma........

Then Haseena returns to the room after wearing a new pair of clothes.........

Then She had some light snacks......and went towards the study room or you can say secret room.........

Take the file from the locker and start reading it.......

(Now it's a secret mission so .......it should remain secret)...,......

.......................

.......................

In Karishma 's cabin.........

Karishma was checking out a new project for investment......

And Santosh is also sitting in front of Karishma but lost in some thoughts.........

KS- hume to theek lag rhi hai yeh deal
.........tum kya khete ho Santu......

SS- ..........
.

KS - Santosh........

SS-............

KS- (loudly) Santosh.......

SS- hmm.....haa......kya hua.....

KS- kha khoi hue ho.......

SS- nhi kuch nhi..........

KS- kya hua.......

SS- vo meri ghari ke to service kuch din pehle hi hue thi.......phir vo ese .......

KS - hmm......humne aapne Aadmi ko kha hai ......jase hi kuch pata chale to bata Dena......

SS- Vo bohot accha hai na......

KS- kon......(confused).....

SS- Haseena Bhai.......

KS- Huh........

SS- kya hua......vo kitne handsome hai na......

KS-...........

SS- Ager I am interested in girls na......to pakka unse shaadi kar leti........

KS-haa.......

SS- Kya......

KS- kuch nhi.......aur vese bhi Kiya baate leke baath gyi ho.......jao aapne kaam karo.......

SS- ha.a.....

Santosh left the cabin........

KS- kya kar rhi hai Karishma........yeh pyaar vaar......shaadi sabhi ke liye to nhi bani hai.......

.....

Then started to check some projects to divert her mind..........

......

In Haseena 's side.........

Haseena was near a park........where an ice cream seller was selling ice cream........

Haseena goes towards the ice cream seller and .......

HM- aur bhaiya ice cream kese diye......

Ice cream seller - 10,ka 20 ka aur 30 ka bhi hai......

HM-(takes out the wallet and gives a 500 rupees note)  Ek chocolate flavour aur ek choco Belgium.......

The seller sees the note and then towards Haseena 's face........