Meet or Not.....

Next Morning........

Haseena woke up and fresh up - takes a bath and  comes out .....gets ready ........

Then Haseena toast some bread for breakfast had it some coffee........

Then Haseena left her house not before taking the keys of her bullet and locking the door.......

She went to market buy some things and puts them it a bag hungs it her shoulder and again starts going towards her destination.......

Haseena 's look........☝️........

........................

Haseena then parks her bike infront of orphan home and went inside.........

Haseena directly goes towards the ground of orphan home where all the children are playing with each other.........

When someone pulls Haseena 's jacket.......She looks down and saw a boy of 6 years is looking her with shiny eyes........

Haseena sits on her knees and ups her eye brows ........

Boy- mera chocolate.......

HM- laye hai......

Boy- to do.....(ahead her hand)......

Haseena takes out a chocolate from her back pocket and gives it to the Boy......

HM- Abh khush Rahul......

Rahul- Bohot.......(kisses Haseena 's cheek)....

HM- hmm.....

Rahul-(shouts) Arey dekho to kon aaya hai .....

The children looks towards Rahul and are happy to see Haseena their .........

And all runs towards Haseena and covers her......

When their care taker comes and is happy to see Haseena.........

Care Taker- Aap kese hai .......

HM- Mein theek hu kaka.......aap kese hai .....

Care Taker - sab theek hai.......

HM- Hmmm.......

Care Taker - aap rukhe ge ki aapko Jana hai......

HM- Thori der yahi rukhege aur aap sab ke sath khelege........

Children shout in happiness..........

HM- Chalo khelte hai........

Haseena gets busy with children and also gives them gifts which she has brought for them........

........................

Outside the orphanage a car stops.........

KS-Kya hua.......