Karishma Injured.....

Karishma is surprised to see nails on road......

And understands that someone has deliberately put the nails on road........

When 3 to 4 man came their......

They were looking normal....

Man- Kya hua madam.......

KS- kuch nhi bhaiya vo bas ghari ka tyre puncture ho gya hai.......

Man- Accha......(smiled evil)....

But Karishma had seen the smile......

First man was about to take out his gun when Karishma hits her leg on his private part.......

First Man - Aah.....Teri ti.....he falls ....

Rest of 3 attacks Karishma......but she easily doges them......

When suddenly the first one gets up and stabs Karishma on her stomach with a knife......and about to stab the knife once more when......

KS- Aaaahhh......,..(again kicks him...)....

Then the other 3 push Karishma and she fell on ground.......

KS- (moving back ).....Aaa....(in mind) humri gun aur phone to ghari mein hai.......abhi hume yaha se bagna hi hoga.......

Karishma grabs sand in her hand and throws on them.......then Hurriedly gets up and pushes them.......all of them falls......

Karishma runs ........

After 5 to 10 minutes they all get up after cleaning their eyes and they firstly towards car to check weather Karishma had gone their to hide.......but Karishma was smart enough......

..................

Karishma is running not knowing where.....and constantly checking back.......with one hand on her stomach on the wound...........

When someone came running from the opposite side Karishma was looking back so both collided .........

The person falls on Karishma and Karishma on the ground.......but before Karishma 's head hits the ground the person keeps his hand beneath Karishma 's head......to save Karishma from the stone on the ground........

The person and Karishma both were lost in each other 's eyes........

KS- Haseena.........huuu......

HM- aap .......aap theek hai........

Haseena get's up and helps Karishma to get up.....

Haseena sees Karishma 's hand full of blood.....

HM- yeh.....aapko chot lagi hai.....(holds her hand)....

Till Haseena 's eyes catches that Karishma 's stomach........

HM- aapko to bohot chot aayi hai .....yeh kese lagi.......

KS- kuch nhi......hum theek hai......

HM- aapko itna khoon aarha hai.....aur aap khe rhi hai.......ki aap theek hai......

KS- nhi .......vo .....hum.....

HM- Accha ek kam karte hai yaha se Hamra ghar pass hai......vaha chalte hai......

KS- nhi.....hume ghar jana hai.....

HM- par .....aapko lagi hai....kese hai.....(consernly).....

KS- Vo hum par attack hua.....

HM- Karishma ji.....aapko humre sath chalna chaiye.......aapko first aid ki jarurat hai.... please...

KS- nhi.....nhi hum......