Chapter 3

When she couldn’t remember the password even after so many tries, she decided to go to her friend Sohee’s house. She didn’t care whether Sohee was sleeping or not because now she doesn’t have any choice. She can’t spend the night outside and that too when she have school tomorrow.

On her way to Sohee’s house, she cursed that jerk for atleast thousand times. He was hot but that didn’t mean he could insult her whenever he want just because she was in need of help.

She wasn’t the type to ask for help always but at that time she had no choice. She usually used easy passwords for herself but she had to change the password into a difficult one because of the naughty kids around her house. She had no idea how they managed to get her password and break into her house for their stupid mission whatever it was.

She finally decided to change the password into a difficult one so no one can get it but ended up forgetting it herself.

_________________________

She rang the bell of Sohee’s apartment for atleast ten times but didn’t get any reply. She knew it already that she must be sleeping like a cow after getting wasted in the club.

When she was on the verge of breaking the door, the door clicked open and a sleepy but angry Sohee appeared.

“Your password is Lera4….” Sohee said as soon as she opened the door tried to close it while telling her the password but Lera stopped her by pushing her aside and get inside the apartment.

“No way in the hell I m going back at this hour.” She said lying flat on her bed.

“And no way in the hell I m going to listen to your story at this hour so sleep if you want, we’ll talk tomorrow.” Sohee replied plugging Lera’s phone on charging and laid beside her.

“But …” Lera stopped hearing her already snoring and decided to sleep too.

_________________________

Lera belonged to a lower middle family. She was from Busan originally but decided to move to Seoul for study and job. Her family was struggling with their expenses for living. They can’t pay her fees any further and she being an average student failed to gain the study scholarship so she decided to bear her expenses all by herself because she didn’t want to burden her parents and moved to Seoul and got a part time job there which wasn’t too much but was enough for her self living.

The job she got was with the help of Sohee. Her uncle worked for a well known Enterprises, the “Jeon Enterprises” and he helped Lera to get a job there which was a very hard task because Jeon’s were well known for their professionalism and reputation and they don’t hire anyone randomly and especially without a degree so Lera had to work hard to prove herself for the job and she did.

Now she was working for one of the branches of Jeon company in Seoul.

___________________________

After getting up at Sohee’s apartment, she came back to her house early in the morning and made herself a breakfast because she didn’t eat anything since last night. She saved the password into her phone not wanting to forget it ever again because she didn’t want to ask for help especially from a jerk like the last night one.

After the breakfast and cleaning her house, she came to the School and started to go through some previous lectures as she didn’t want to get scolded by the teacher infront of the whole class again.

As she was going through the lectures, Sohee came to the class and sit beside her left side and asked.

“So tell me what happened to you last night.”

But she ignored her because now she wasn’t in the mood to tell her anything plus it was the time for the teacher to come. Sohee made a puppy face which was enough to melt her.

Sohee was her only friend in Seoul and helped her the most. She can’t be angry on a friend like her.

Lera sighed and said.

“Let’s talk about the last night jerk later after the class.”

“ Jerk?......Who?” Sohee asked impatiently but right at that time the teacher entered the classroom and said.

“Hello students.. We have a new transfer student here. Let him introduce himself then we can proceed with today’s lecture.”

“Last night I asked for help to that rude jerk..”

Lera who was mumbling into Sohee’s ear froze at her spot looking at person who just entered the class. Her eyes widened and she was in a shock.

“Why is he here?” She whisper yelled.

“Who?” Sohee who was annoyed by her for not completing the story from last night asked irritatingly.

“Jerk” Lera mumbled.

________________