Jungkook leaned into a kiss towards me. Our lips entwined tenderly with slight moans.
"I want you!" he finally confessed and his lips explored my body. I leaned back and enjoyed every second with him. His fingers clutched the hem of my panties. I looked at him, my mouth slightly open, my eyes hooded and I nodded before lying completely naked in front of him.

"Jungkook!" I suddenly said in a trembling voice. "Did you ... I mean... with how many girls did you...!"

Jungkook leaned over me " Shhhh! Y/n! " He shook his head. " Don't ask that now!"

I swallowed and nodded, reaching for his belt and unbuckling it. I could feel how ready he was and my adrenaline shot up when I touched his bulge. Jungkook closed his eyes and bit his lip. I pulled down his boxers and his member stretched out towards me.

"I'm nervous!" I whispered and lay back. Jungkook kissed me tenderly as he spread my legs with his hips. "Relax!" he said and his hand traveled down my body until it paused between my legs. His light touch brought me down. I relaxed as his finger slipped between my folds. "Relax baby!" he whispered in my ear and began to play with my clit with gentle movements.

I heard my soft moans. And I felt my little movement as I pressed my pelvis against his finger. Gosh, that feeling was amazing. "Don't stop!" I begged softly as I felt the head of his member resting against my opening. "Jungkook!" I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Relax, I'll stop if it hurts you. You just have to say it. You set the pace!"

"Okay!" I nodded. "Okay!" and he slowly entered me.

I will never forget this feeling.  No pain, he was so careful. I couldn't believe I was having sex. With him, here. It was beautiful. Jungkook took all the time for me, stopped, made sure I was okay and I was on wool seven.

"Are you okay?" he asked me afterwards and lay down next to me. Jungkook reached for the towel on the other lounge and covered our  bodies.

"Yes! And you?" I asked back and smiled. He kissed my forehead, put his arm under my neck and pulled me towards him. "I am!"

I was still in the throes of emotion and hoped that time had stopped.

"I'm sorry!" I said and looked at him.

"You're sorry? Sorry for what?"

I took a deep breath. "That I took you by surprise like that!"

Jungkook wrinkled his nose with a smile. "And I thought you were so innocent. "

I let out a light laugh and snuggled up to him.
For a few minutes we just lay there and I knew it was working in him.

"Y/n!" he said and I turned my head towards him.
"What happened? I mean... Junseo!"

"Jungkook, I...!" I put my head on my hand. "I'm tired of taking the fall for everything anyone screws up. I want to be free."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed softly. "Today at noon, after you were in my office, my parents told me that I should marry Junseo. I was angry, ran away, Junseo came after me and he..."

"What? ..."

"He said something like, if I didn't do what he wanted, it would end badly for my parents.  My mother told me that my father was in debt. But why get married right away?"

Jungkook cupped my cheek. "You ran away. "

"Yeah, and when I go back later I know the devil is waiting for me. But I'm finally free! For you!"

"Be careful, okay!" Jungkook lifted my chin and looked at me.

"I will!" and I leaned towards him and we kissed tenderly.