STRANGER(1)

JIMIN

'Listen Arya .. don't call me again and listen, I have 0% interest on you . '(with a serious tone)

Arya - But Jimin .. you know ....

I didn't give her the chance to finish  and hung up the call .

I never liked this girl.. why I should liked her ..! She just wants some recognitions being my wife .. that's it . If my Dad never gave his words to her parents then I never had to face this kind of situation.

I parked my car in front of the gallery... The gallery was my dream .. my company created many buildings but this one has my heart... the name of this gallery is my tribute to ...

- 'sir '

' uncle , how many times I told you , don't call me Sir or boss .. you know me from my childhood so just call me Jimin ..'

Security uncle - 'But still, you are the C.E.O , And I am just the security...'

' and you are my uncle .. okay you can call me whatever you want . '(gave him a pleasant smile)

Security uncle - okay (with a joyful smile).

I was just entering inside the gallery suddenly I noticed Lisa and change my facial expression into a serious look.

Lisa - Sir , you are here?

'why? Any problem?' (sassy voice)

Lisa - Sorry Sir for asking . (with a embarrassing face)

'Lisa , tell someone to bring my coffee to my cabin in between 10 minutes.'

Lisa - okay Sir.

I came inside of my office in gallery . This gallery was my dream and I made my dream true . This gallery going to open in few weeks and we are busy with everything . I personally examined everything and she also helped me for ......

I was thinking about many things suddenly I heard a knock on the office door..

'come in..'

Lisa - sir, your coffee . (she kept that coffee mug at my office table)

I noticed she was standing in front of the table .

'Do you want to say something?' (with a unpleasant face)

Lisa - Sir , some of the new artists will come today .

'okay , then call me when they will come here .'

Lisa - okay sir. ( after that she left the office)

*AFTER 1 HOUR*

I got a call from Lisa .

Lisa - sir, MR. SWAN came .

'okay, coming'

I left my office , and came down to ground floor and went to the waiting area, then I noticed MR. SWAN, one of the best artist in our country .

Lisa- Sir, he is Mr. Swan and Mr. Swan, he is the founder of this gallery PARK JIMIN.

Mr. SWAN - Hello sir .

'hello..'

When I saw his work for the first time I was really glad . He mostly works on the subject of  war ...

At that time when we are taking , another employee called Lisa and she went to her cabin . Me and Swan talking about the plannings and contract.

*after 15 minutes*

'so, Mr. Swan , can we confirm the deal ?'

Mr. Swan - Yes sir , I am ready to work with this gallery .

I dialed the no. of Lisa and called her ..

Lisa - Yes sir .

' bring the contract paper of Mr. SWAN '

Lisa - sir, can you give me sometime?

'why ?' (with a irritating tone)

Lisa - Sir , the @shades_of_life just came sir..

'okay then send someone with the contract paper .. ' ( I hung up the call)

' Mr. Swan , excuse me , my employee is coming with the contract.. we will meet later'

Mr. Swan - okay .

I went to Lisa's cabin .

I opened the door and saw a girl ...

And a name..

NATSUMI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you like this part then please do Vote ... thank you .