Chapter 24: Want to Negotiate

Start from the beginning

Daxton studied me. "Does it have to do with you being a werefox?"

I nodded. "Every time there was a rogue even spotted, I had to stay in the pack house. Every time I wanted to go out, I had at least five wolves watching me. If not more. Whenever a rogue would fight with our pack, I couldn't help. I had to stay with all the children and wolves that couldn't fight in the safe house."

"That's not bad. You could have gotten hurt." Daxton commented.

I rolled my eyes. "Ya but it gets boring. I trained every day so I could fight. And not once did I get too. My parents and Roman were always worried that if I fought, then the rogues would know I'm a werefox. I understand where they are coming from, but it just sucks."

"I guess. But I really don't want you fighting. These rogues are after you and I can't risk anything." Daxton said as he walked into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

'Let me guess.' Rojo laughed. 'You won't listen to him.'

'You know me so well.' I chuckled. 'I'm the Luna. I'm not gonna sit back and relax as my pack fights. I'm fighting. I did training ever since I could pretty much walk. I'm not letting it all go to waste.'

'I hear ya. I want to be able to kick some ass.' Rojo said determined.

"Ready?" Daxton asked.

I looked over at him and I could tell he was on edge.

I nodded. "Let's go."

Daxton, Kevin, a bunch of warrior wolves, and I all ran to the forest and shifted.

'Ready for this?' Cruz asked laughing.

I looked over at his wolf and nodded. 'Oh ya. I'm excited.'

Cruz looked shocked. 'You're excited?'

I nodded again. 'I never got to do something like this. This is my first time. My parents never allowed me to do this.'

'That's understandable. The first time I got to do something like this too, I was excited.' Cruz admitted. 'I acted just like you.'

'We are getting close to the border.' Daxton said to all of us through the link.

I kept running and smiled as I felt the wind in my face.

I looked over at Daxton.

He was to my right and a little ahead of me.

I looked away when I saw him look at me.

'I saw that.' Daxton laughed.

'Shut up.' I laughed.

After running for about 10 more minutes, Daxton started to slow down.

I looked ahead and saw the patrol wolves next to the border and saw a couple of rogues.

'Everyone shift.' Daxton commanded as he moved in front of me. 'Isabelle. Stay hidden. I don't know if they know you're a werefox, but I don't want to take any chances. Follow me over to the tree.'

I followed Daxton and made sure that they couldn't see me.

Daxton shifted and I shifted as well.

I blushed and looked away as Daxton's butt was on full display.

"You can turn around now." Daxton laughed.

I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"You're gonna see it sooner or later." Daxton commented as he brushed past me.