part-29

Assalamualaikum reader's hope u r doing well ✨

Enjoy reading ☺️

__________________________________

Author's pov:

  As all the people in the hall were busy talking,so Asfandyar thought to have a look on his chachu's study,to see what is taking soo long.....

"I need to make an important call"said Asfandyar nd moved from there....

Seeing that all are busy in talk, Asfandyar moved towards the study...

He was about to knock when he heard the voice of slap..
So without knocking he directly opened the door....

The scene in front of him,made his heart hurt...

Mashael was down on the floor with her hand on her cheek...

"Chachu" he roared..

Both turned towards him,he ran inside nd held her in his arms..

His eyes were blood red,he secured her in his arms,he knew this day would come but, what he didn't thought was this reaction from his chachu...

"Take her away from my eyes" was all her dad could tell,what can he actually tell,his daughter who is soo obedient,well mannered,well behaved..all of a sudden says that she is mannered....

"Chachu,ek dafa usse sun toh le"
(Uncle, atleast once listen to her)Asfandyar pleaded him.

He cannot see her like this,she was sobbing in his arms...

"Your taking her,or u need me to push her out of here...

He stopped, seeing her daughter breaking down in front of him,but he needs time,or less he might do something which he might regret later.....

He again continued

"I need some time to process this, tell her to go from her,and not come in front of me,not to show her face..." He said all this without any emotion on his face..

"Ab..abbu....yeh..yeh..na..ka..kare..ple... please"
(Dad..... please... don't do... this..)she was now getting hiccups, her cheeks were turning red nd wet from continuous...

"Asfandyar your taking her or you want me to....." Before he could complete Asfandyar said

"It's not needed Chachu i am taking her" with that he started taking Mashael with her...

"No..no.i..need ...to ...talk.., please mera...haath....chore(leave my hand)... Abbu ..abbu ... please for.. once li... Listen t..to...me... please.." she was getting impatient,she wanted to speak to her dad,he cannot say like this to her,no he is her hero,he cannot get angry from her,he can slap more but not this....

"Abbu...abbu....." No Asfandyar was getting angry....

"Mashael" he shook her so hard,that she felt dizzy for a second...

"Chalo yahan se"
(Let's go from her) with that he took her from there....

--------_--------_--------_--------_-------_----

Yamar pov:(Mashael dad)

(A/n- her dad all this spoke to himself,there was no one in his study)

 "Ya Allah,what is happening,my child,my daughter,my guddi(doll)  how can she do this..
Ya Allah,Aisa kya hogya (what actually happened) that she had to take this step.....

Was it my fault to give her the freedom she deserved,what is my fault to trust my daughter, what is my fault to let her choose what she deserved,??

She is my daughter,Mera gorure thi wo Allah (she is my Pride) but now, how can she,i slapped her,i slapped my daughter,was i wrong,i should have listened to her,i pushed my daughter out,i should have just listened to her???"