part -18

Assalamualaikum reader's hope you all are doing well ✨

Do check out my other story as well....

Enjoy reading ☺️
__________________________________

Asfandyar pov:

  After a small discussion with dad we all left towards our cabin...whn I came out I saw her, she was standing nd looking around...she was looking soo innocent with her doe eyes...I will take her nd show around the office.....

I was abt to approach her,whn Azban came out of no where towards her.....I don't kn wht he said to her....she just nodded her head nd thy both left ....

How can she go like tht😫

She is my wife she shld go with me where I go....

Did she accept tht she is ur wife

My subconscious said me..

What do u mean by accept me... obviously she is my wife...she is mine..she has to accept it. wheather she want or not...

I reminded my subconscious...

Ya whatever 😒

My subconscious said...

I was laughing at my subconscious.....

Whn someone kept there hand on my shoulder....whn I turned back it was Aakan.....

"Wht happened Asfand, standing nd laughing....on whom" he said

"Arre no one,I just remembered something...come lets go in the cabin I hve to talk something" I said nd we both moved towards my cabin......

__________________________________

Mashael pov:

  After wht bade abbu...I was excited I wanted to prove myself tht I can do it......

After tht we all moved out of bade abbu cabin.....

I was standing nd seeing around.. indeed it was best,I wanted to go around nd look at the office..

Whn out of no where Azban came ...

"Chal! I will show u around" he said....

"Really! " I asked with excitement

"Haan chaal na!" With tht we both moved out...

After around 1hr he showed me all the office....frm cafeteria to terrace.... everything was made with soo love tht it can be seen whn ur there.....it gives u inner peace whn ur there.....

I was abt to go nd meet him...whn Aakan bhai came in front of me..

All the things he said yesterday came in my mind.....

Wht will I tell him now...my hands started sweating...

"Aak..an bh..ai..." Started my shattering

"Mashael hve u thought abt it..I kn i said u can take as much as time u want...but I can't control myself...hve u thought 🤔" he asked me......

Wht shld I tell him, ya Allah do something wht will I tell how can I say tht I cannot evn think abt his proposal.....

"Woo.bh..bhai.. I ..was.. telling.."

"Wht is happening here" came a loud voice cutting me off frm my words

Whn I turned...he was standing there....why is he staring like tht.but it was not me....he was staring Aakan bhai....

Ya Allah did he listen to wht Aakan bhai said ....

"Asfand....it was nothing I was just asking Mashael something" Aakan bhai said......