part-20

Assalamualaikum reader's hope you all are doing well ✨

Do check out my other book..

Enjoy reading 😊

__________________________________

Author's pov:

  As soon as dadi said....all left towards there room.....Some were happy for the wedding,where as some were not.....

How can thy be happy whn the girl is already been married,nd thy were discussing abt her to get married to someone else.....

  Mashael as soon as came to her  room she went to perform ablution....she prayed her Zohar namaz nd raised her hands for dua.....

Where she just prayed today for herself....she wanted to end all this wht ever hve started.... She asked her creator to gve her strength to face her problem... strength soo tht she can face her abbu nd tell him the truth...the truth which has changed her life frm single to getting married to someone.........

She cried her eyes out until the tears were not anymore ready to spill out.....Nd she read Qur'an(holy book)  which gve her  peace to heart......

After around 2 hrs whn she was done she saw it was already 5pm..nd she was hungry soo she went out of her room towards the kitchen......

Whn she reached the kitchen her badi ammi was already there...

"Badi ammi wht r u doing" Mashael asked...

"Wo bacche Asfand koo sar dard hora hai isliye coffee banake de rahe thi"
(Oh child,Asfand head is paining it seems soo I was making him coffee" said her bade ammi while pouring coffee in mug.....

"Where r others bade ammi.." Mashael asked as there was no one around....

By this time all will be present in hall having there evening snacks..

" Bacche ,ur chacha,chachi nd Azban hve gone to ur chachi's relatives house as someone there was not well..Ur bade abbu is in his study room, while ur dadi nd dadu are in there room oly..."said bade ammi to Mashael....

"Bacche I hve to gve this tea to ur dadi nd dadu...will u gve this coffee to Asfand" said bade ammi

" Bade ammi how can I...he is angry nd if I go we will get more angry u oly go na plzz" Mashael said not wanting to face him.

"Bacche I hve to talk ur dadi nd dadu..soo I am telling...it's fine leave first I will gve Asfand his coffee nd thn gve it to dadi" said bade ammi....

"Bade ammi...okk gve it to me I will gve to him said Masheal"
__________________________________

Mashael pov:

  I hve agree to gve him coffee but I am scared.....

Ya Allah plz bacha Lena...

I took the coffee nd went towards his floor....

I reached the floor nd knocked on his door.....but no reply

I knocked again but no reply.

Is he there or not...
Ig he is not there,I will go back..I smiled nd turned......but I thought if he was not there why will bade ammi make him coffee...

So I thought I will open nd see..

I went towards his door nd opened the door.....

The room was dark it was pitch black,the curtain where Fully covering the windows......he is there or not.....

"Asf......." One sec wht will I call him.....Ya Allah

I hve never called him frm his name.......

"Aap..ho...kamre....ya..na"