part-11

Assalamualaikum reader's hope you are doing well✨....

Sorry for late updates,as my cllg hve been opened I was quite busy with it........

Enjoy reading ☺️
__________________________________

Author pov:

After 2 hrs of the ride all decided to hve a small break..... Asfandyar stopped the van near a small restaurant to hve there breakfast........

After having now Dayyan took the stearing in his hand nd started to drive... others all at the back were enjoying, singing nd dancing.....Mashael as always was having a novel in her hand nd was reading nd Asfandyar was checking his phone....Azban nd Sadaf were dancing asif thy hve never danced before,where was Eashal was staring at something more like someone..... Rahmiya nd Talha were setting next to each other nd were enjoying the dance..Alizai was talking with Etizaaz regarding some business nd Aakan was sleeping......

Thy all travelled for another 3hr nd was hell tired 😩......Thy hd to travel for another 2 hr to reach there destination....

(A/n:All these is just my imagination,the place does exist but I just wanted to gve a long journey trip I don't kn how many hours will it take to reach.... Everything is just my imagination soo plz do read it was tht....ok continue 🙂)

All were angry on Azban as,if thy hd taken there private jet thy would hve reached already,but he was the one who forced all to take road trip as thy can enjoy more......

All last drive was taken by Etizaaz while all at the back were lond slept ........
__________________________________

After 2 hr:

The reached there destination at it was almost the sun to set.....No body was ready to make dinner soo while reaching there thy hd stopped at an restaurant to pack there dinner.......

The penthouse was very big..... All can easily leave there without any problem at hd around 8rooms,a big dining hall with a beautiful drawing room........

All sat in the hall as thy were tired..... Mashael nd Rahmiya took the food parcel in the kitchen nd kept in the oven to pre heat the food.....

"Arry yaar I am soo tired"said Azban as he sat on the couch while spreading in arms nd legs.....

"Aap kaise thak gaye, apne toh gadi bhi nahi chalae"
(How come ur tired,u didn't evn drive the car) said sadaf.....

"U don't kn tht more thn driving,I entertained everyone which was more tiring "said Azban while hitting Sadaf head ....

"Don't hit ne Bhai" said sadaf ...

"Oh I forgot,ur a balloon right ,if I hit,u will blast"🤣 said Azban nd was laughing on his own joke

"Dekhe Asfand bhai yeh mujhe...
Before she could complete Azban covered her mouth with hai palm......

"Chup kar mere maa,maar wa ae ge kya"
(Shut ur mouth,u want me to get killed)said Azban while covering her mouth.....

"Wht happened Sadaf"asked Asfandyar......

Before she could say something Azban gve made innocent nd puppy face for which she just said nothing nd sat back......

There were 7 rooms in which  rooms hd single but huge bed nd 2 rooms were very  huge which hd around 6 beds in it........

Ramiya, Mashael,Eashal, Sadaf nd Alizai took the couple rooms as gals wanted to share the room......

Boys also wanted to share but Asfandyar nd Dayyan wanted different rooms soo thy took there own room's.......

After a light dinner, all sat in the hall played some games more of carrom, Ludo ,cards ect.......