part-13

Assalamualaikum reader's hope you all are doing well ✨......

Enjoy reading ☺️
__________________________________

Asfandyar pov:

      Coming to thiz trip was great idea for me.....I can spend some time with her........I will make up for all 2years which I didn't spend with her........

I am liking her more I don't know abt love but the way she blush,the way the body react after my touch uffff I just amazing 🤩.......

I left thm in between coz I wanted to plan for our date, date where its just me nd her.....I wanna talk to her make things clear, wanted to ask her why she didn't want to tell abt our marriage to the family ....Does she want divorce frm,or is it's tht she like someone else wht if she doesn't want me.....no no no I cannot let tht happen ,wht mine is mine,I don't care wht situation was tht made her mine,but she was mine frm the start till the end she will mine......she oly belongs to Shah Asfandyar Elbaz,nd I don't let go of my things,or my ppl......

After I left thm I directly came to the penthouse nd started to prepare for the dinner date......

It took my 2hrs to complete the decoration nd finally it was done .......

I heard the noise frm the hall might be thy hve returned,whn I went out I can see tht all are tired nd soo was she.....

All went to there rooms nd came out,but I hve to make sure tht she won't hve her dinner....

Soo I called her nd said tht she shld not hve her dinner nd wait for me to make the call......

Whn I made sure tht all were asleep I called her nd said to get ready.......

I also wore my suit nd make out well dressed......

I was standing behind the pillar,she cannot see me but I can see her......

I saw tht she was peeping frm her door, she was looking hella cute,like a mouse seeing if some cat is out to catch her.....

She came out nd was abt to close the door whn I went nd just stood behind her, very close....her smell......uff katilanaa she smell just like....like Jasmine.....she is just like tht a delicate flower nd smell like sooo......

I smell her head nd tht as well smelled soo good ,ya Allah wht is she......I can sense tht she is shivering frm this proximity,but I cannot help na she is just.....mine

I asked her not to get scared coz I kn how she get scared oh Allah tht was soo bad.....I said her tht I will be covering her eyes frm a cloth nd will take her .....

I planted a kiss on her head nd tied the cloth around her eyes.....

I caught her hand nd slowly directed her towards the stairs nd took her near our date dinner ,tht why made completely by me.......

We reached our destination....

"Jaana now I am going to remove the cloth frm ur eyes okkk" whispered Asfandyar in her ears.......

"Oo...okk" said Masheal.....

The cloth was removed frm her eyes, Mashael took some time to get her view clear....

As soon as the view was clear, she was mesmerized by the view