part-36

Assalamualaikum reader's hope u ppl are doing well ✨

Enjoy reading ☺️

--------------

Author's pov:

Flash back-continuous

     "Plan worked..." Said zaid to the person on call nd laughed his evil laugh.....😈😈😈

Masheal went into the car with a smile on her face...her felt happy as her crush first time finally spoke to her..nd that to asked her to be his partner.....

Soon Mashael reached her House, nd as always all were sitting around having there chit chat..

Mashael wished nd went to her room to get fresh up nd came back to sit with her family...

Even sitting with all her mind was continuously going towards the incident happened today,nd was smiling to her....

"Ajj bohot kush lag rahe hai meri bacche"
(Today my child is looking very happy) Asked her dadi while caressing her back...

"Kuch nahi dadi,bus college mai function hai toh uss bare mai soch rahe thii"
(It's nothing like that dadi,it's just that college have organised function,soo was thinking about it..) Said Masheal while smiling back to her dadi..,but she cannot tell the exact reason about her smile...

"Going to Freshers party?" asked someone with such authority that she felt shivered in her body...

"Ji..jii.bhai"
(Ye..yes brother) Came her soft voice,with her head bent,but she felt those black pitch eyes on her making her bend her head more and hide somewhere

"Asfand,don't intimidated my child ,show those eyes for someone else" scolded Yasheem to his son, seeing how he is scaring her daughter...

"Was just asking dad" said Asfand while rolling his eyes,he didn't wanted her to go,nd felt like something is wrong..

"Ya ya I know,but for now tell me is your presentation ready, which ur suppose to present in London?" Asked Yasheem to his son as soon he is going to take the place of  him as the new CEO....

"Yes dad,all done just have to leave in a day" said Asfandyar still eyeing Mashael....

"Assalamualaikum" Yamar wished everyone nd sat on the couch

"Abbu,mai party mai ja sakte hun na?"
(Dad,I can to party right?) Mashael asked her father as soon he sat....she knew without his permission she won't go anywhere soo she asked...

"Baba kya zaroorat hai...mai"
(Dad what is the need..I" before Etizaaz could complete Yamar stood him showing his palm..

"Jao bacche...aur haan apna khayal rakhna okkkk"
(Goo child,nd yes take care of yourself okk) Yamar can never say no to his childs....

"Thank u abbu" she went nd hugged her dad..who hugged her back tightly while kissing on her forehead...he also felt like something is going to happen....but just shrugged it off...

Day of freshers party

  Mashael was all dressed with with a modest yet simple green or black was the colour....

Mashael was happy as he had a dress which combined both

(The dress had full sleeves nd her body was fully covered,she gave the same combination for her hijab as well

(The dress had full sleeves nd her body was fully covered,she gave the same combination for her hijab as well....)

Mashael was now fully dressed,her face was glowing,she didn't where much make up,but she now wanted to,soo she lightly did her make up,she wanted to look good,as her partner is very handsome.....

She was wearing her scandal when her phone ring....

It's zaid,she smiled seeing his name on her phone,with a smile she received the call....

"Assalamualaikum" she wished..

"Wallikumasalam,I hope ur ready" zaid asked

"Hmmm" Mashael jyst hummed as her heart was beating like a drum...

"Okk reach near college,I will pick you from there..." Said zaid,he was sounding as if he in urgency,he didn't speak like they from last 2 days...

She thought might be we are late nd have to reach early...

"Okay....aa" before she could say something he cut the call..

"Might be very eager to see me" Mashael like any other teenager didn't find anything wrong nd was just waiting to spend some time with her crush....

"Chalee Bhai"
(Let's go brother )she said Etizaaz as only he was free now...

"Chotiii,I am busy now..go with Azban he will drop you" said Etizaaz as he was rushing to go somewhere

"Okay" having no other he called Azban..

"Hello Azban,come fast nd drop me near college" order Mashael as he is her partner,soo anything she can ask him or order him

"Mashhu,yaar I am playing i cannot come,go with someone else " said Azban as he nd his frnds were playing GTA on his computer...

"Azban,come fast I am waiting" with that she cut the call...

After few minutes she saw Azban coming doing the stairs...

"Chall jaldiii"
(Let's goo )he didn't even see her....

Standing near door,she turned back nd saw no one as,all the family were busy in there own work..as they knew Mashael is a very sensible person,and as her brother is dropping toh he will make sure she is safe...but knowing to them that the person she is going is Azban,who didn't evn wanted to come out of his room,but just came as she called soo....

Standing there Mashael didn't fell go,she didn't wanted to go,she for now just wants her father embrace...she was in her thoughts when a honk of car made her awake...

"Coming"with that she went nd sat in the car...

After few minutes,they were near the college, Azban didn't even see that,there wasn't anyone,they were all alone....

"Take care and....." He was about to say something more but got his friend call...

Without saying anything,the on call droved back to goo back to home.....

Mashael looked around nd felt scared,there was no one around the roads were all empty,when she checked the time it was 10 in morning,she felt like someone was watching her....

She was looking around when a car came near her nd stopped..

When he slided his window it was zaid....

Mashael felt like she was safe now  she gave a small smile to him nd he smiled back..

"Let's go" zaid said

Mashael nodded nd went nd sat in the passenger seat....

"Looking beautiful" zaid complimented

"Tq" Mashael cheeks were now red , seeing his zaid laughed out

"Your soo cute" saiz zaid while pinching her red cheeks...

"Please,let's goo" Mashael manage to say soo...

With that both started there journey

_____________

That's it for today hope u ppl liked the part....

Next part will be the final flash back-......

Until thn take care 💫

Assalamualaikum ✨