Some media reporters asked him about his emotional state.

He said he had broken up with the previous one and had no further relationship.

The media directly said that he was single now, and he also acquiesced that he was single without any clarification.

Zhu Li was so angry when he saw the news that he couldn't help but crush the newspaper, but he couldn't get angry. He could watch the newspaper being delivered. When the assistant on the side saw him like this, he asked him: "Master, Madam Is this... serious? Aren't the two of us already on good terms? He said in the newspaper that he is single."

"What the hell, when did he become single? If he were single, he wouldn't have slept next to my bed yesterday."

assistant:"......"

"Now that he wants to be a star, I let him think that I have already set up a management company for him, but now he is still hiding it and saying that he wants to get married in secret. I have no choice but to let him do this."

He was indeed angry. He untied his tie angrily. He was really angry.

Although this is the case, he can't announce it. On the one hand, if Doi is announced, he will definitely be very angry. On the other hand, it is his face. If his face is announced, it may also have a negative impact on him. Influence, everyone will definitely laugh at him.

He could only endure it.

...

When Zhu Li went back tonight, he only saw his aunt taking Xiao Tuan Yuan. Xiao Tuan Yuan started school recently, so he invited an aunt to take Xiao Tuan Yuan with him.

He asked his aunt: "Where is the madam?"

The aunt explained to him: "He hasn't come back yet. I called him and said that he has an entertainment to go to tonight, so he can't come back now. He may have to come back later to reunite with Xiao Yuan. Don't wait for him and go to bed early."

Zhu Li's face darkened after hearing this. He had to socialize with this job.

Which big boss are you going to accompany for socializing?

He just wants to be a young lady at home, but he doesn't want the entire company to be his, and he has given everything that's his to him, and now he still has to go out to socialize.

Which big bosses do you want to accompany?

Whether he was with one or two people, he felt bad when he thought about it. He went in and took a shower and came down. He couldn't eat anymore. He looked at the time and saw that it was 12 o'clock. Haven't come back yet.

He was waiting for him in the living room, but he wanted to see which big boss he was accompanying to socialize and would come back so late.

Zhang Fan had just started the play today, so he had to go out for dinner and drinks with the director and the others, and they also found a dance hall in the back, so the commotion was late. He was afraid that Xiao Tuan Yuan would miss him, so he found an excuse to sneak away. Now, no one would see him at this time, so he came back with peace of mind. When he came back, he saw the person on the sofa.

The person on the sofa had a sullen face, looking at him as if he wanted to chew it into pieces.

He was also drinking red wine and looked drunk.

Zhang Fan didn't know what he meant. After changing into a pair of slippers at the door, he walked in and asked him: "What's going on with you? Why don't you go to bed at this hour? You don't have to go to work tomorrow. Just wait for me." ?"