Chapter 221-225

Depuis le début

Su Zhien was carried in by Wen Guli.

...

When the child grows up, the outline is particularly obvious. In fact, if we say it looks like Su Zhien, it is better to say that it looks like Wen Guli. With this face shape, you can see it, and the daughter is a bit aloof. How can I describe her relationship with Wen Guli? Well, it's just a little bit subtle. It's not like the feeling of compatibility between father and daughter. After all, the two fathers and daughters respect each other as guests.

To put it bluntly, her daughter doesn't like Wen Guli, and Wen Guli doesn't like her daughter either.

What they all like is to stick to Su Zhien all the time, and the two of them can fight together.

Su Zhien didn't know if the two of them were born to be enemies, and why it happened like this. He was now bigger than the other because he had to coax two people at the same time.

Su Zhien said to Wen Guli: "I know, even if you don't like your daughter, she is your child after all. The child is so young, and if you treat her badly, it may cause harm to her young heart. A bad childhood It's a nightmare for children, so can you be nice to them?"

Turning to her daughter, she said: "Your dad is always your dad, and he had a very bad childhood. That's why he can't be a dad, and he can't love someone. You have to understand your dad, you You have to forgive your father and don't make trouble with your father. You will cast a shadow on your father. Your father is already very old. As a child, you have to respect the old and love the young, you know?"

Then the father and daughter took his words as bullshit, and they were still arguing the next day. They were arguing so much that they didn't like each other at all.

Su Zhien was also tired.

In their hearts, Su Zhien was the most important.

...

Su Zhien's father died. He died two months after Su Zhien gave birth to the child. He couldn't survive it. After all, he was already a very old man. He was already terminally ill. No matter how hard he survived, he couldn't survive it until he died. He didn't even hear Su Zhien call him daddy.

Su Zhien actually thought about whether to fulfill his wish and satisfy him to call him daddy before he died so that he would not die so sadly. However, he still couldn't call him daddy later because he could never forget it. How did his biological mother die?

If he hadn't driven away his mother in 2008, and believed in his mother's words, maybe the result would not have been like this. The injustice he suffered over the years and the injustice his mother suffered did not mean that he regretted it, he made up for it. No matter how much money you give him, he can make up for it, so in the end he was not so kind and generous and called him daddy, so he died with regret.

But Su Zhien went to his funeral. Although he didn't like it very much, he was still his father. In this name, he wanted to go.

But Li Yuanyuan found him particularly distasteful. On the day he attended the funeral, he kicked him out within a few minutes of letting him in, refusing to let him stay. Although his identity had been made public before, the family The head's relatives knew about it, but they still regarded him as an illegitimate son and didn't treat him at all.

Su Zhien naturally didn't care about this politeness and favor. He didn't like this family either.

So, he followed Wen Guli back.

On the way back, Su Zhien looked at the white silks in the hall and thought of Wen Guli in his previous life. He didn't know if he had any relatives in his previous life, so he also held a funeral for him.