Seeing his answer, Su Zhien was simply confused, "You didn't look at the child seriously?"

Wen Guli said honestly: "No. My attention was on you the whole time. I didn't look at the child. I looked at you seriously."

Seeing his dumbfounded look, Su Zhien knew that he must still be in a state of shock. After all, he screamed so much in pain when giving birth. He must be panicking now and has not yet woken up from the original shock, so this Shi Shun went over and grabbed his still trembling hand, smiled and said to him: "I'm fine, Wen Guli, I'm really fine, there's nothing wrong with me, you don't have to worry, you don't have to be afraid, I'm still Nothing has happened to me while I'm alive, and none of the things you think about have happened to me. God is taking care of us."

God favored him. He had already died once in his previous life, so how could he die so easily in this life? What he has done in this life is completely what he did not do in his previous life. He was with him and married him smoothly. Then he also did things that were impossible in his previous life. He gave birth to a child with him and everything was so perfect. God is blessing him. They wouldn't take his life so easily.

Wen Guli was pretending to be calm and was extremely scared. Hearing his wife's words, he was even more anxious. His hands were indeed shaking all the time and did not calm down. This was when he grabbed his hand and the two of them Putting his hand on the bed board, he kissed his hand desperately, and kept kissing his hand. He felt the temperature of his palm, and after confirming that it was really his temperature, he calmed down. He was particularly excited, and his eyes were now There were also a little wet tears coming out.

...

Su Zhien felt that their two children were really good-looking. It was probably because of their good-looking genes, so the child followed them.

Wen Guli didn't like this child, and it didn't mean that he didn't like or hate this child, but he just didn't like him like a normal father would do to his child.

He is very cold.

He was as indifferent as if this child was not his own.

Su Zhien also knew why, because there was no place for children in his heart.

He had already told him that if he insisted on giving birth to this child, he would not give the child too much fatherly love, but he could give Su Zhien too much fatherly love...

The most he could do was not bully the child, but Su Zhien was still very satisfied.

He had never thought that he could become pregnant.

So being able to be with Wen Guli and having two babies is already the best result. There is not much else required.

It's just that Wen Guli has too many problems.

Even jealous of the child.

It's because Wen Guli doesn't care for the child, Su Zhien, the child is born by himself. Originally, he, as a father, doesn't care for the child. If he doesn't care for the child, the child will be too pitiful, so basically he is the one who cares for the child. So Wen Guli was very unhappy. If he didn't want him to love his child, it wasn't so much that he would stick together every day.

Especially now that he saw his wife nursing the child and he could only watch the two of them interacting, he suddenly regretted letting him give birth to this child.

After feeding the baby, he quickly put the baby back on the bed and took Su Zhien back to the room.

Su Zhien's health was at its worst during pregnancy. Now that she has given birth to her child, she has not been affected by the side effects after taking medicine and treatment, and now her health is particularly good.