Qian Yanyan spent the rest of the time outside waiting for Tu Fei to give birth to the baby. More than half an hour later, the baby made a wah-wah sound inside. The baby was born and the baby cried.

Qian Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the baby was born, and waited for the doctor to take the baby out and ask him, "Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

Doctor: "It's a boy. Although he was born prematurely, he is in good health and has no problems. However, he needs to be monitored immediately because he was born prematurely."

Qian Yanyan was very happy when she heard this and looked at the child.

What she is worried about now is the child in her belly. She doesn't know what to do. The child hasn't come out yet. There is no way to give birth to the child in her belly, and there is no way to exchange the two children.

She thought of the method that the old man had been using to induce labor, so she quickly grabbed the doctor who had bribed him in advance and said to him: "Prepare the operating room to induce labor for me, and now induce the child in my belly immediately."

The doctor looked at her confused and asked, "Are you sure you want to do it? It is risky to induce labor. What if something happens?"

Qian Yanyan's face was determined, "I'm sure, give birth to me immediately. My child will be born immediately!"

Seeing that she was so persistent, the doctor had no choice but to prepare the operating room, send her in and induce labor.

Although Qian Yanyan knew that giving birth to a baby was painful, she didn't expect that it would be so painful, especially when the baby was born. She was almost stuck, and she screamed with tears from the pain.

She almost fainted, but the result was good and she was still born.

Qian Yanyan breathed her last and gave birth to the child. When she heard the child's cry, she immediately called the doctor: "Give me the child, give me the child immediately."

The doctor held the child in front of her and said, "It's a boy."

Qian Yanyan took the child over and took a look. The child thought of his biological father. He didn't know who his biological father was. He didn't know which unlucky guy was his biological father.

Qian Yanyan looked at the child last year, but the next second she reached out and covered the child's head with her palm, smothering the child to death.

There was a sinister expression on his face, and the doctor looked a little scared when he looked at that vicious look. This was too cruel, and the doctor subconsciously wanted to protect the child, "Are you going to strangle the child to death right after he is born?"

Qian Yanyan went crazy and snatched the child away. Using all her strength, she pinched the child's neck, covered his face, and refused to let him breathe. "Give the child back to me, now give it to me immediately." Give it back to me, I will strangle him to death, I can't let this evil remain in this world, I will strangle him to death! This is Tufei's child, not my child, this is the child of that bitch, that bitch His child should be my child. He is healthy. Now there is nothing wrong. His child is dead, hahahahahahahahahaha, so the person who died is a fat child."

Chapter 217 I'll take you away

The doctor was really frightened when he saw the woman's appearance. She was like a devil. Even the devil wouldn't dare to come like this. It was so scary. How cruel could he be to do these things to his own child? The doctor wanted to stop her but it was too late. He couldn't control the woman and snatched the child away. After the child was snatched away, he stretched out his hand and strangled the child to death.