Chapter 216-220

Start bij het begin

In the end, he never thought that there was a corridor staircase behind him, so after Tufei was pushed away, his sole slipped and he missed a step, so he fell down below.

His whole chubby body rolled from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the stairs, hit the wall and fell down.

Qian Yanyan was frightened to death when she saw this scene, and her face turned pale with fright.

She felt it was too scary, too scary, and a little at a loss. She didn't know what to do. Looking at Tufei, she fainted immediately after falling, and there was blood on the ground. He was bleeding, and there was blood on his legs. When I came out, the ground was covered with blood. Could something have happened?

When Qian Yanyan was so panicked, the servant came out and was shocked when he saw this scene. The servant was so frightened that he screamed and covered his mouth because he was too scared, "I'll go find him." Sir, I will go find you now."

Qian Yanyan really had a headache when she heard the servant yelling in fear. She was afraid of being discovered, so she angrily said to her: "Shut up, why are you so loud? You are not allowed to go to Mr. Don't tell him. As for what to do, I'll tell you later. Come quickly and take this man to the hospital with me. Don't tell anyone about this."

The servant had no other choice but didn't know what to do. It seemed that he had told him to take good care of his wife before leaving. If something happened now, she would definitely not be able to escape the blame, so he listened to her words at this time. Went to the hospital with her.

Qian Yanyan drove here, so after bringing people into the car, she drove to the hospital. The hospital she went to had already bribed a doctor before. Now she just went directly to the hospital to find a doctor. Fortunately, she arrived in advance. After I bribed the doctor, I didn't take any precautions at all, and didn't even take the person to the hospital before sending him there.

The doctor took a look at the situation and told her, "It's most likely that she was born prematurely. She has to give birth now, otherwise she's afraid that she won't be able to keep the baby in her belly, so she's going to give birth now."

He said to the doctor in a panic: "Doctor, I don't care what method you use or how much money you spend. You must keep his child now. I don't care if he is okay or not. Anyway, you must keep the child for me." , we must let the child be born."

All she needs now is the child in her belly as her own, but she must not let anything happen to this child.

After Qian Yanyan sent the doctor in, she looked at the servant beside her. The servant was frightened and didn't speak now. She suddenly thought of something, and with a fierce look on her face, she warned the servant: "What happened just now?" You didn't see anything, you know? As for how he went downstairs, you told your husband that he fell downstairs accidentally. I found it in time when I came, so I sent him to this hospital to give birth to the baby. . Do you understand? If you dare to say anything else, be careful I will pull out your tongue."

The servant trembled when he heard this and didn't dare to lie: "...If Sir, if he investigates and tells me something different, he will definitely blame me."

When Qian Yanyan heard this, she understood. She took out all the money in her bag, handed it to the servant and said, "I'll give you all the cash I have, and I'll give you the rest after everything is done." More than half of it, so much money should be enough to stop your mouth. If you take the money and keep quiet, it will be fine, but if you dare to say anything else, I guarantee you will not survive tomorrow. "

The servant swallowed when she saw so much money, and carefully took the money and put it into her pocket. She was also afraid of death. She nodded and said, "I understand, don't worry."