𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 ; 𝙵𝙻𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝚆𝙴𝙱

╰┈➤⋆⭒˚

╰┈➤⋆⭒˚.⋆ CHAPTER 2:
ITSY BITSY SPIDER
────────────────────

··················

Ivory and I looked around when we noticed everything had went a bit dark– the room's light had went out and the only thing that was left on was the red light and the other light down the hallway.

"What just happened?" Ivory whispers in a shaky voice, his lips quivering just a bit.

I wanted to know what we just let loose. do we have to worry about that doll too? It spoke to us and everything— maybe she's harmless? I hope.

I shrugged off my grabpack since it wasn't working anymore. Ivory was just gonna have to use his until then, I wanted to help but that little doll must've did something when Ivory opened her case.

Ivory walks out of the room, down the hall. he furrowed his brows when he noticed the entrance we previously came from was boarded up with chairs, furniture— other things like that.

Ivory then looks towards the door that wasn't opened before and walked over to it, gripping the handle and pulling it open.

I made my way over to him and followed him, "this place is always cold for whatever reason. we gotta find our way out of here." I whispered lowly.

Ivory turns to look at me. "we don't have any way out of here right nowour only choice is to do what we have to do. keep our guard up to." he whispers back.

"Ivory." I say and gestured to the ground which we wouldn't be able to get through, "seems like we've gotta swing our way through there." I announced.

Ivory noticed that I wasn't wearing my grabpack so he gestured to his waist. "well— hang onto my waist then? I can swing us over there." he replied.

"Alright." I mumbled before carefully wrapping my arms around his waist and leaned into his warmth, nuzzling against him a bit. that wasn't weird at all right? nope.

Ivory breathed in before using one of his grabpack hands and latched onto the thing above us which would swing us over there, luckily we both made it over there safely.

"Wooo!" Ivory hollered as he laughed and we both landed on our feet. I move myself away from him and dusted off my clothes.

Ivory walked forward and made his way to a red door— his eyes scanning the decor. huh..why did he remember this place for some reason? his father didn't really give him much detail on who is mother was honestly.