𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 ; 𝙳𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝚂𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙿

╰┈➤⋆⭒˚

╰┈➤⋆⭒˚.⋆ CHAPTER 3:
RED SMOKE
────────────────────

WARNING ; detailed death, blood,
swearing, long chapter , with almost
10k words

Ivory wakes up to find himself on the ground somewhere..different. he slowly opens his eyes and so do I, I looked around with piqued curiosity as I noticed we were somewhere different.

"Huh.." Ivory trailed off with confusion. "weren't we just—? we only fell asleep for a few hours. how'd we get here?"

I turned Ivory's way and noticed his watch was beeping— that's right! the time, when I grabbed his wrist to check the time..there was nothing there? It was glitching an awful lot.

Ivory pulls his wrist back and pats my head comfortingly. "Don't worry about the time; we'll be out of here before you know it." he tells me before winking and making his way over to an object to pull himself up— probably going to complete a task.

I looked down at my hip and checked to see if I still had Ivory's binoculars on me— and luckily I did! thankfully they didn't go anywhere, these really came in handy.

"Up here!" Ivory shouted as he kicked open a vent for me, I made my way up a ladder and inside the vent.

Once I made it inside I crept through it before falling to the cold ground, that smell of metallic coming from blood— hitting my nose. It smelt like copper, worse than that even. I covered my nose as I stood up and looked around the room me and Ivory made it inside, it looked like a staff room but more spacious.

"Batteries? that's new." Ivory says as he picked up a battery glowing green around the edges, just for design. that was pretty cool if I'm honest; it's crazy how much length this factory has, the entire place is big.

Ivory ran over and grabbed another battery before placing them both in separate sockets. he used his blue hand to place on the handprint as it took some time to load.

The door slides open and we both made it inside. he uses his green hand to turn on the electricity, his demeanor focused.

As we made our way up the stairs we stopped when we saw blood, what was really happening here? I haven't caught on yet but now I was starting to grow increasingly worried— Ivory tried hiding his fear but I could tell just by the way his hands were shaky that he was scared just as I was.

Ivory used his green hand to access the next door, when it opened he saw a phone in the distance. both me and Ivory looked at each other before shrugging, he extended his blue hand and touched the phone— it turned on automatically when Ivory pressed it to his ear.