Chapter 206-210

Start bij het begin

Therefore, he was afraid, not that he would die, but that something would happen to the child in his belly, or what would happen to Wen Guli if something happened to him.

Wen Guli liked him so much that it was almost crazy. He was afraid that if he found out about this, he would really fight the old man.

I am also worried that aborting his child does not mean that he will not abort it, nor will it drive him crazy.

He was just worried about Wen Guli.

He would naturally be reluctant to abort the child, but he was also afraid of the child. What if something happened to him after he was born?

...

Qian Yanyan was very scared when she woke up. Seeing him in front of her, she grabbed his waist, hugged him while crying and said, "Husband, is our child still there? The child is still alive." Are you here? I just had a dream that our child was killed by Tufei. I am so scared. I am so scared to see such a result. Please tell us if our child is here."

Zhu Li was not happy to be held by this woman like this, so he let go of her hand, refused her approach, and said to her: "You are overthinking. The doctor has said that there is nothing serious and there is no miscarriage." I just want you to have a good rest, the force is not too heavy, and the child is fine."

When Qian Yanyan heard this, she yelled at him like crazy: "This time, the fat man escaped with luck, but what about next time? What will he do to me next time? You have seen it now. He actually He did such a violent thing to me. He might push me downstairs next time and deliberately kill our child. He must have a child now and doesn't want me to have a child. You are together and want to keep this child, so that's why you are like this. You are my husband, and we are married now, and you have to be responsible for me. We absolutely cannot let him stay here anymore. If we live under the same roof, he will definitely keep trying to kill my child. I can't live with him under the same roof. I'm so worried about you sending him out, okay?"

Zhu Li's face darkened when he heard these words. He definitely didn't want to send the little fat man away.

When Qian Yanyan saw his reaction, she cried and argued with him, "Zhu Li, my child is older than his. No matter what, my child was born first. Don't you only have the child in his belly now? I Mother of the child in my belly, have you forgotten how the child in my belly came from? Shouldn't you pay for the mistakes you made? My child is alone like this. If you don't like me, I've already gone through a very pitiful life. Marrying you for this child is like being a widow. So now you don't even satisfy me with such a request? I don't want to be with him anymore. You are like this outside I have no objection to finding a better house for him. I don't even mind if his children come out now. I don't mind if you have children with him. I have already given in to this. You What's wrong with doing something for me? Is it okay for me and the children?"

The doctor came to check the ward at this time. When he saw her crying so seriously, he accused Zhu Li: "What happened to the father-to-be? Haven't you seen pregnant women crying so miserably? The most important thing now is to take into account the emotions of pregnant women. Can you Don't bully him. If this pregnant woman is in a bad mood, it will cause problems for the child, so it's better to obey the pregnant woman and not bully others so miserably. You are still a man, so who do you think you are bullying a woman? "

Zhu Li originally wanted to refuse, but after hearing what the doctor said and seeing Qian Yanyan crying, he had no choice. He patted Qian Yanyan on the shoulder to comfort her: "Okay, don't cry. Well, if you keep crying like this, the doctor will really think that I am bullying you, so I will consider this matter."

...

Doi was tied up with hemp rope in the room and couldn't leave, so she could only wait for him to come back. When he came back in the evening, he had someone pack her things for him, and all her things were packed away. Doi didn't know why. , just watching from the sidelines as they packed up their things cleanly, leaving nothing behind.