Wen Guli breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, grabbed his hand and followed him fearfully: "Zhien, I don't need any children, and I don't need a sister. I don't need children, and I don't need to continue the family line, let alone If you have any children, I only need you. As long as you are good, as long as you always stay with me, and the two of us will always be together, it's fine. I don't care about the children at all. I'm just afraid that something will happen to you, and if something happens to you, I won't I don't want to live anymore, you know?"

Su Zhien felt that he was disgusting. She pinched his face and said, "I know, so the two of us will continue to discuss how to beat Zhu Li. I think this plan is okay. If you want to try it, I can also help." I'm helping you. He is too scumbag and not a human being, so you should teach him a lesson."

"It's a good thing you didn't recognize this brother. You are simply evil and have no conscience."

...

Wen Guli set out to go abroad early the next morning. There are airplanes in this era, but the first generation airplanes are relatively unreliable and have many accidents.

Su Zhien was worried when he went there today. He was afraid that something would happen to him, so when he sent him there, he packed his things and told him: "Wen Guli, you must come back safely. After you go there, you must Call me. Have a good time on the plane."

Today's aircraft are not as safe as they were later. There are quite a lot of accidents when flying.

The key is that it's still a flight to a foreign country. Long-distance flights come and go, and it takes a week, and I don't know when I can get back.

Wen Guli looked away now, not as worried as he thought, and kissed him on the face before leaving.

"Be careful Wen Huaiyu. Whatever he wants from you, don't agree to him wherever he goes. I suspect that he created me for other purposes. The only purpose may be you, so stay away from him. He is delirious right now. , it's hard to say whether he will recognize you as that little favor, so you stay away from him, I have hired a few bodyguards to protect you right here at the door, don't worry."

Su Zhien has his protection, which makes him feel more at ease. He is not afraid now.

...

Su Zhien didn't send him to the airport because he had to go to the classroom to do an experiment in the afternoon. He was studying a topic recently. The tutor came to see him in the afternoon.

Su Zhien went to the office, but strangely there was no one there.

He felt strange. After all, it was Monday, so why was there no one there? After seeing no one, he felt strange and wanted to go out. As a result, when he was going out, a big stick hit him in the back of the head.

Su Zhien was knocked unconscious.

...

When he woke up again, it was already several hours later. Situ Qing was right in front of him. When he saw the person in front of him, Su Zhien was shocked, because hadn't this person been arrested by the police? After the last incident, he was thoroughly arrested, but now he was released and kidnapped again. His heart almost jumped out when he saw this person, and he was extremely panicked.

He was arrested again and his mouth was tightly gagged.

Situ Qing looked at him very excitedly, touched his face and said, "Zhien, you never expected that it was me. I showed up again and arrested you again. Do you think we two are doing this?" Are you destined? You think you can stop me just by relying on those policemen. I'm out now, what's the point of coming out? Of course I'm out to get revenge on you, how about you, are you happy to see me again? "