Then he remembered the ridiculous thing the two of them did before. He left early the next morning. After leaving, he didn't care about anything. More than a month had passed, and he thought nothing happened. , and it turns out that she is still pregnant now. It's just that he has been too relaxed recently and didn't notice that there is such an easy consequence. Now he returns home in a hurry.

When Zhu Li returned home, he heard the cheerful voices of two women talking at the door. His heart suddenly sank, and he felt something was wrong. When he went inside, Li Yuanyuan looked at him and immediately called him: "Zhu Li, Come over here, come over quickly, and have a good discussion about your marriage. I think it is best to hold your marriage as soon as possible. After all, it has been more than a month now, about three to four months. Her belly will show that she is pregnant, and it will definitely not look good in those wedding clothes when her belly is big, so she will not show her pregnancy or anything during the wedding ceremony recently. It is only decent to get married in this way. After all, for girls, before they are married, they must first Getting pregnant and then getting married is always a dishonorable thing, and you have to take care of Yanyan's face."

Zhu Li frowned and stared at Qian Yanyan and asked her, "Are you really pregnant? Who checked that you are really pregnant?"

Qian Yanyan had known for a long time that he would not believe it, so she took out the examination reports from the two hospitals she went to today from her bag, put them in front of him, handed them to him and said, "I know you will be very confused about whether I have I am pregnant, so I went to two hospitals. Here are the results of the examination. The pregnancy period is the same as the last time we had a one-night supper. If you don't believe it, I can go with you now. I will go to the hospital you want to go to, wherever you tell me to go."

Zhu Li took the report anxiously and looked at it. It was indeed his report.

Li Yuanyuan said to him: "Son, if you are lying, you won't be lying. After all, your belly will grow bigger if you use it. I lied to you and said that I have a child. What will you do if you grow older in the future? You haven't done the things you have done yourself. Impression? Have you ever touched Yan Yan? You don't need me to tell you. After all, you know what you have done in your heart, but you don't want to deny what you have done. "

Zhu Li squeezed her hands tightly. The report showed that she was pregnant. He thought of the scene between the two of them before. She really couldn't remember anything about what happened that night. It would have happened if he hadn't touched her. He remembered it, but the weird thing was that he couldn't remember anything. He had no memory of that night. He only knew that the two of them had indeed rolled into bed. He didn't know whether he took off her clothes or not.

When Zhu Li came in just now, he clearly saw the shoe cabinet at the door. There were Tufei shoes. He came back, but now there was no Tufei. He asked, "Where is Tufei?"

Li Yuanyuan's face was full of unhappiness when she heard the name. She took a sip of tea and said casually: "He heard that Yanyan was pregnant. He must be angry that he can't be pregnant. Now he goes upstairs to pack his things and says he wants to leave. Leave." Just leave, who cares about him? He can't give birth to a child and he has a bad temper. I really envy this kind of thing. He is a man but can't give birth to children. He doesn't have a belly like a woman's but wants to have children, so don't worry about that damn fat man. Come and discuss it quickly. What about the wedding date? Speaking of which, you have to find time to divorce that fat man as soon as possible. It's better to choose a date than to coincide with it. Let's just do it tomorrow. Get divorced tomorrow. Get divorced. After that, you two can receive the certificate openly and openly."

Zhu Li's expression changed when he heard this, and he hurried up.

Tufei is indeed packing these things upstairs and putting his own things completely into this wallet.